Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Slh is supposed to be on the elites.
The other colorways dude dropped
Were superhero, total crimson elites, and dade county. Got to see the color blocking on the dade county and superhero if done right it can turn the lebron x line around for me there are some nice colorways but the color blocking could've been better.
My top 7.
1. Home floridians
2.Prism
3. Canary
4.Bhm
5. Settings
6. Homes
7. Windchill

Last edited:
 floridians, prisms, canary and blue diamonds are some pairs i cant stand so its good that there is a healthy variety of colors so everyone can have a colorway to cop without having to create an id pair.....i know some of yall love the pairs i hate but thats cool cause i believe in diversity.

Lol at the elites... What complete fail. The whole elite garbage movement needs to be shot and killed already. Gimmick gimmick gimmick...... :smh:

floridians, prisms, canary and blue diamonds are some pairs i cant stand so its good that there is a healthy variety of colors so everyone can have a colorway to cop without having to create an id pair.....i know some of yall love the pairs i hate but thats cool cause i believe in diversity.
Waiting for those to drop in price (sub $120), not worth 180 IMO.

Last edited:
The dope thing about that is there are about 5-7 c/w's in the X that are just FIRE (IMO) and I can ask just about anyone else in this forum and I'd be willing to be that he got about 5 that are fire for him. And based on what I've been hearing everyone's 5 or so, is different. Everyone should be happy, I don't understand how having "too many" options is a problem. Even my favorite Jordan of all time had only 3 original c/w's.
Finally some sense

They are good but they can be stiff in the forefoot but its weird my Pressures feel more flexible than the Carbons.
LOVE THEM ON THE COURT! 
to me the lebrons r the best shoes ive played in. but im a big man. so ur experience will vary. as for mister friendly saying the pressures felt more flexible than carbons, i can believe it. the first pair i got were the dunkmans. they were so good i had to cop another pair, the prisms. the prisms simply dont feel as good as the dunkmans. theres a perceivable difference and i dont know why but theres DEFINITELY a difference in cushioning. theyre still good, but the dunkmans have more cushion in my case.
No I love that there is so many colorways options on the Lebron X.

Its alot better than we got on the VIII and 8, we were starved for colorways back then
laugh.gif

Yes you can still find most of the colorways if you look around but there aren't FSRs everywhere, which is good considering out of the 19 released colorways, 14 were GR or limited GR

So I think this years model is actually selling better than the other years without having to go the limited route.

Heres another Lebron X PS Elite photo. The release date is supposedly April 6th. But I dont believe that date since the NBA season doesn't end til April 17th and the playoff shoes have always released the weekend the NBA playoffs begin
im STILL waiting on a medial side picture. how hideous must it be that out of 15 pics none of them show it? it reminds me of the myspace days where chicks took pics only from that overhead angle lmao.

The elites have potential if they come out with the right colorways.     To me that's why I liked the 9's so much.  They came out in a lot of sick colorways.  The X's could have the same success if Nike would stop coming out with gimmicks.   Nike should come out with some NFL colorways and just basic color combos that pop. Keep it simple yet clean.

imo, if they kept that blue on the elites, changed the interior to a dark blue, sole to white, laces to white...id be loving the colorway. imo the shade of blue is SICK. but the orange and the jacked up prism-ish looking interior with the played out jackolantern orange kills it.

Back
Top Bottom