Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

got the floridians, these feel pretty good

i can already tell theres going to be a break in period

once i get over this stomach flu we shall put these to the test

sn: got em for 155 and still feel like i paid too much tho

Elites dont look bad at all. Its just the price point that has people with the :x face.

I remember people trying to justify the price increase for the elite IXs saying they had to put R&D into the shoe so it had to cost more :lol:

im STILL waiting on a medial side picture. how hideous must it be that out of 15 pics none of them show it? it reminds me of the myspace days where chicks took pics only from that overhead angle lmao.

This...

Gotta get details on what the Elites are offering up...That price point still has me :smh:...

Also wanting to see what other Elite color-ups they drop on us...I could see getting down with a black / gold pair like they dropped with the 9's...

the elites are looking eh to me, i like how they did a noticeable difference to the ix elites where with these i thought they were just another colorway of the x's 

[h3]Just changed the “Floridian” lace into pink ones....
mean.gif
[/h3]

They're great on court. Until the zoom air bag blows out... RIP jades

Did nike replace or give you a voucher???

Also this is unlikely IMO. But are those elites the "dade county"? Just cuz they are orange and blue. Bright citrus is orange but I would think turquoise would be a more delicate shade of blue. Just food for thought. Probably isn't the dade cw, but if this is nikes hype cw I'm glad I won't stress. Then again I'm planning on copping plats down the line if they can be had below retail. 180 is just too much when there are so many options

Did nike replace or give you a voucher???
In the process of making a claim with Nike right now. I have to ship them out to Nike so they can determine if they're "worthy" of a refund... I would like to assume they'll give me the voucher because I clearly haven't abused the shoe. They're in great shape other than the air bag.

Which brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. If I send them back without the original laces (I put black laces in mine), will they still give me the voucher? I was going to assume yes that it doesn't matter, just wondering if anyone has any experience with this.

In the process of making a claim with Nike right now. I have to ship them out to Nike so they can determine if they're "worthy" of a refund... I would like to assume they'll give me the voucher because I clearly haven't abused the shoe. They're in great shape other than the air bag.

Which brings up a question I've been meaning to ask. If I send them back without the original laces (I put black laces in mine), will they still give me the voucher? I was going to assume yes that it doesn't matter, just wondering if anyone has any experience with this.
why risk it, take a few mins and put the originals back in

Back
Top Bottom