Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

To my man Fresh... much younger than me but been around these parts for as long as I can remember.

Congrats on your newbie (boy or girl) either way... life has changed for you and with five of my own... the feeling never gets old my man.

I know you've been told this many times... but enjoy while they are little and you can hug and kiss them often.....

Peace and Blessings bruh

Not a single easter pickup in here. Glad to see it, horrible recycled shoe. Maybe Nike will learn that they can't recycle material over and over with that outrageous price tag (along with a hideous shoe) and have loyal buyers for every release like JB does.

If anybody looking for Volt's D i c k sporting goods has almost  FSR i just copped a 13 and found a code for 15 bucks off not to bad
Goog looking homie. I was debating on getting the blue Hyperposites for $120 (145 after taxes and shipping) from city gear, but think I'm going to go with the volts from dsg instead.

I'd like to see some normal colorways of the elite. The finals Bred elite was my favorite last year i think that colorway would look awesome on this years shoe

The X lows don't really do it for me, and neither did the 9 lows. I'm still pissed I missed out on the 8 lows, particularly the sprites.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some normal colorways of the elite. The finals Bred elite was my favorite last year i think that colorway would look awesome on this years shoe
Flip one page or so back, I posted a picture LeBron put on Instagram last night that shows a red/black version of the elite.  Will probably be the closest we get to that great Elite 9 from last year. 

Last edited:
Im sure somebody bought them
laugh.gif
Sounded like the Kobes were the most popular one of the bunch. Even still, Im sure even those are stil available. 

Sounded like the Kobes were the most popular one of the bunch. Even still, Im sure even those are stil available. 
No sir. Kobe 8 Easters sold like crazy and "appear" to be more limited. I didn't see anyone cop the KDs or Brons this morning. They're also still available online unlike the Kobe's. The low Xs stink. If anyone was disappointed by the high tops, the lows are even worse. The 9 lows were hot though. Definitely a good year for Bron the player but not the Bron shoe line. Too bad since he'll definitely lock MVP.

I think thats an assumption on the line because the low isn't that appealing.

The X Hi Cut is doing very fine.. like the Juice my man...

picked up the Kobe Easters today, ima wait til they allow discounts on the 10 lows and KDs
ohwell.gif

I was at FTL for the Kobes and there was only one guy(albeit there were only 7 people there) that came for the Brons. I think I saved the guy some money(had a feeling he was a reseller), told him nobody was checking for these and will go on sale. He nonchalantly walked off the line and left. *ends cool story*.

Last edited:
Red
red suedes on top, right under is the pair he wore against portland. No elites.
Look closely, they have the Elite Carbon Fiber plates on the sides/uppers....last I saw those same carbon fiber plates are on Elites ONLY.  Haven't seen a regular X with carbon fiber on the sides/upper. 

I probably should take a nap, I just got P/O when I looked at Footaction Release Calendar and saw that the Pure Platinum had sold out....
embarassed.gif

Look closely, they have the Elite Carbon Fiber plates on the sides/uppers....last I saw those same carbon fiber plates are on Elites ONLY.  Haven't seen a regular X with carbon fiber on the sides/upper. 

While you might be correct that they are Elite's, they are not the Crimson CW. Most likely a PE. As stated before Total Crimson is much brighter and the other colors listed are Black, Fiberglass, and Volt. Don't see anything but red and carbon fiber in that pic...

While you might be correct that they are Elite's, they are not the Crimson CW. Most likely a PE. As stated before Total Crimson is much brighter and the other colors listed are Black, Fiberglass, and Volt. Don't see anything but red and carbon fiber in that pic...
Very well could be a PE, hard to tell exactly what colors are all on there other than "red" and black, not a great picture.  All those shoes he signed looked like his size too, so would make sense if they were all PE's.   I was just pointing out that they were this year's elites seeing how the carbon fiber is in the exact same location as the pictures of the 2 elites that have been shown so far, (Superhero Blue/black/orange and the Turqoise/volt/violet force) since the other guy kept saying "there are no Elites in that picture."   

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom