Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Elites fit TTS imo..didn't cop tho im gonna wait a bit

had no idea they moved and re-opened the Champs at one of the malls by me. They had bred 13s and 11s, thunder 4s, white red 5s and 8s.. etc. :x

to my fellow bay area heads
ohwell.gif
 i just need some clarification, Nike SF said the superhero pack were fcfs basis on a tweet yesterday
grin.gif
 and now they're saying stay tuned for release update, what's going on here
eyes.gif

Last edited:
I'd go half size up on elites. Tried my ts on loose laced with elite socks... Extra snug. Just my 2

I'd go half size up on elites. Tried my ts on loose laced with elite socks... Extra snug. Just my 2

I said TTS because I like them snug so they dont slide off my foot when i walk..I agree tho that you could go half size up. just depends on the person

I tried on the white/blk/gold X elites that came out last week, and they felt slight bigger than the regular X' by a little (im guessing the supehero elites will be too).. It had more toe box room, etc. I can definitely tell the difference since I've bought plenty of the Lebron X's. Not going to say they are made big, but the fit isn't exactly identical.

Last edited:
didnt really like the black suedes that LBJ wore.. but that yellow outline on the swoosh sealed it for me.. :pimp: will be going after those!

I'm feeling the Plats and the Superheros, but there is no way I'm going to pay even retail for the Superheros unless they go down in price or something ,which I doubt. I'm disappointed that the Denim release date is further away.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that on the Elites Bron is wearing in the games have a Little metal tab at the base of the laces like an AF1 tag? Anyone know what it is?

Those blade suede are fire

Black suedes are the nicest EXT model that have yet to release (if they do). Don't like the other 2 suede colors as much, and the Denims are terrible to me. Corks still take the cake to me overall in terms of the EXTs though.

glad i picked up the black/red 8 V1s..wore them again today. still my favorite lebrons :pimp:

only brought it up because they retailed for almost 100$ less than the EXT Xs :smh:

Fellow NT brethren...I came here, hat in hand, to apologize...i crapped on your love for the Platinums, i chided you all very heavily.....then I saw them in person today from my connect...they are nice and I will be copping a pair for retail...anyone who misses out, I am willing to help out, my connect will have FSR and these will not sell out in my area because everyone is after the Grape Vs...

Denims also on deck for a few earlybirds who hit me up and i'll have to see about the Suedes...That is all

www.solesoneyece.com

Back
Top Bottom