Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Crazy because my Mango 9's have taken a beating on court haha.
Smh those were the only 9s that I should have never slept on
mean.gif

mind you I have no Lebrons as of yet
sick.gif

slacking I know

Smh those were the only 9s that I should have never slept on :smh:

mind you I have no Lebrons as of yet :x

slacking I know

Yeah I'm mad dude. I slept on the Cannons (SMFH!!!, but I was broke when I saw them at my Shiekh), the Miami Nights (ended up getting a used pair this week for $200), Dunkman...

I love my Mangos though. Just thinking about when they retro and I'd be like damn I had the OGs and tore those up on court haha.

As for the X I want a pair of Volts and Pure Plats, and I want to NikeID the silver PE he wore during that 27 pt comeback vs. the Cavs.

I would probably be excited about the Pure Plats if I didn't already have the ASG X's.

These just feel like a not so well executed Area 72. No 3m, no translucent sole, boring midsole, lame inside lining and basic black laces.

I just can't get excited about this shoe knowing that I already have the better version at home.

I totally agree with you

The Pure Platinums are basically for people who didn't get the Area 72s or people who really like GS type colorways.

:lol: @ platinums being future classics.

Classics are easily AZGs, LBJ 2s, 3s and 4s...Those, so simple, are classics.

I would probably be excited about the Pure Plats if I didn't already have the ASG X's.

These just feel like a not so well executed Area 72. No 3m, no translucent sole, boring midsole, lame inside lining and basic black laces.
Amen. Feeling the same way. Might cop and return if it doesn't keep my attention...

Please, pure plats will go down as one of those "why did I buy this?" Colorways 4-5 years from now when this "fruity colors" fade wears off
Just like how the Bordeauxs, hares, grapes, aqua's and playoff 8's are soooo out of touch wit this generation. Lemme not speak about that hideous patent leather fad. Soooo dated.
Pure plats is "that" colorway with the 10 line we've been waiting for for months that is a no brainer cop on release date shoe. End of story.

It's a pointless argument.  I feel so....so... responsible ...for Nike releasing such a "fruity" color for all of us fruit loops.  They definitely should of released some more "Breds" for the fashion ICONS in here! 
tongue.gif

Now excuse me while I find a cute purse to go with my Platinums.....

It's a pointless argument.  I feel so....so... responsible ...for Nike releasing such a "fruity" color for all of us fruit loops.  They definitely should of released some more "Breds" for the fashion ICONS in here! 
tongue.gif

Now excuse me while I find a cute purse to go with my Platinums.....

Exactly, dudes talkin bout you gotta dress like Wale :smh: in order to match ... But these are the same dudes rockin the Area 72s tho :lol:

Please, pure plats will go down as one of those "why did I buy this?" Colorways 4-5 years from now when this "fruity colors" fade wears off
Just like how the Bordeauxs, hares, grapes, aqua's and playoff 8's are soooo out of touch wit this generation. Lemme not speak about that hideous patent leather fad. Soooo dated.
Pure plats is "that" colorway with the 10 line we've been waiting for for months that is a no brainer cop on release date shoe. End of story.

QFT!!

just got the plats from swoosh,probably gonna flip on ebay to get my favourite dolphins....imo the best colourway of the x so far,corks excluded.

It's a matter of opinion. IMO they are a GS or maybe a women's colorway. End of story

And when those OG Jordan's dropped they didn't sell out. They went on clearance.... Only now are they flying off shelves. Don't see your point there. Those feminine colorways fit right in to what "hot" today. Goes well with their nike "swag" slogan shirts, and goofy crew socks. Neither here nor there but Jordan's are also a fad for the youngsters today. Couple years back it was vans

Last edited:
It's a matter of opinion. IMO they are a GS or maybe a women's colorway. End of story

And when those OG Jordan's dropped they didn't sell out. They went on clearance.... Only now are they flying off shelves. Don't see your point there
How do you not see the point? You said people would regret having these years later, & he compared them to jordans that weren't popular at first, but became more desirable over time. Only difference is, these are probably more popular now than those jordans were back then

Back
Top Bottom