Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I just wanna be able to see the Plats in person, I said it once and Imma always say it again...You just gotta see these shoes nowadays in person before we pass judgement!!! I gotta be honest, I've only seen like 1 LeBron X cw that were not all that in person (Windchill) , but the rest from the Lava, Floridian, and even the Home were hella nice in person

LMAO that's how i looked at the screen when i read that. Dude Lebrons season this season could possibly go down as the greatest season for an NBA player EVER!! Yes, EVER!
No it couldn't. Not even "possibly". The best season ever belongs to Wilton Chamberlain and it's going to stay that way.

The MVP is a joke award anyway. They change the meaning and criteria for winning it every year it seems. 
It really is, cuz the definition of the NBA MVP is not what it suppose to be...Cuz, based on how it goes these days, LeBron gonna win it for the next 4-5yrs

LMAO that's how i looked at the screen when i read that. Dude Lebrons season this season could possibly go down as the greatest season for an NBA player EVER!! Yes, EVER! You sir, are not a factist.
Best season ever lol that's a joke. Did you just now start keeping up with the NBA or something?

lets get back to the shoes, bring the mvp talk over to the nba season thread.

^and to the guy talking about seeing the plats in person, they look really nice in person, i saw em the other day, my local shop was chargin $230 + tax

In your opinion, what should that definition be? 
A person who's on a team that w/ them they easily make the playoffs, but w/o him they become the Orlando Magics now. I felt like and still @ one point felt like D. Howard was the #1 and most valuable person in the NBA some yrs back

^and to the guy talking about seeing the plats in person, they look really nice in person, i saw em the other day, my local shop was chargin $230 + tax
Man, hopefully I get out tomorrow and can come across em'...Cuz, if they're nice like ppl are sayin they are in person, I will most def be pickin em up

230 + tax? the hell
mean.gif

I like the looks of the Pure Platinums, except the thing is the release date is tomorrow and I have nobody to take me to the mall, the only time I could go is maybe the 11th or 12th. Do you guys think that the Pure Platinums will still be in stores like House of Hoops, Foot Locker, Finish Line, or Footaction, because I dont know if it will be the same like the Crown Jewels which were sold out in like almost every store fast and were sold for like $270 but now to get a pair it is like $600. I just wonder if it will be the same with Pure Platinums.

Saw them yesterday while getting a ticket for the Grapes. 1. They look great in person (IMO). 2. The mall I was at (Town Center Mall in Marietta) said that I was only the 3rd person all day yesterday to inquire about them. She said they should sit HARD in her area. So if by chance I miss the grapes, these will be copped tomorrow instead, but I should be able to wait if need be.

hi can anyone help, how the sizing on the elites ? do they fit the same as the regular X ?

and aslo how do i obtain a discount code for nike ID store ?

thank you

The first pics of the Plats that surfaced were wacked but they are starting to grow on me. I wanna check them out in person tho...

These should be an easy cop like all LeBrons
roll.gif

I like the looks of the Pure Platinums, except the thing is the release date is tomorrow and I have nobody to take me to the mall, the only time I could go is maybe the 11th or 12th. Do you guys think that the Pure Platinums will still be in stores like House of Hoops, Foot Locker, Finish Line, or Footaction, because I dont know if it will be the same like the Crown Jewels which were sold out in like almost every store fast and were sold for like $270 but now to get a pair it is like $600. I just wonder if it will be the same with Pure Platinums.

Umm the Crown Jewels were only released in like 5 stores if I'm not mistaken, so don't base any Lebron X off of those.

You can't take public transportation (cab, bus) to the mall?? :wow: ...

To answer your question, they should be available, not too many people like them.

Last edited:
hi can anyone help, how the sizing on the elites ? do they fit the same as the regular X ?
and aslo how do i obtain a discount code for nike ID store ?
thank you

sizing is the same

no way to obtain a discount really

Agreed. I tried the Elite Superhero on the other day before ordering my iD's just to make sure. To me they fit the same was as the regular X, which for ME, is a half size up from my normal Jordan and or Kamikaze (recent other brand purchases).

LeBron wins 4th MVP...No big surprise there!!!...I can't believe he won again!!! I just knew the Scoring Champ was gonna win it!!! LOL

Last edited:
LeBron wins 4th MVP...No big surprise there!!!
I think it's time for everyone to accept the fact that he's gonna win it every year, or every other year until he retires haha. I'm not complaining though that just means more MVP shoes for us haha

Back
Top Bottom