Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Not Sure About Em; If Their As Bright As The Total Crimson On The Kobe Asgs Then Their Copped

Insides Remind Me Of Playoff 8s Idk Why

I know this is the Lebron X thread but maybe this will bring back some memories.. remember the Lebron 6 City pack?  Just scored a ds pair of these big apples 2 weeks ago week for an unbelievable price DS in my size 14.  If you have to ask what the Lebron 6 big apple is... well.. no comment... and searching the internet at 3:00 in the morning can pay off... and I don't mean ebay or craigslist or kixify, etc...
nthat.gif

I know this is the Lebron X thread but maybe this will bring back some memories.. remember the Lebron 6 City pack?  Just scored a ds pair of these big apples 2 weeks ago week for an unbelievable price DS in my size 14.  If you have to ask what the Lebron 6 big apple is... well.. no comment... and searching the internet at 3:00 in the morning can pay off... and I don't mean ebay or craigslist or kixify, etc...
Nice pick up :nthat:

Care to share where you found them?

Has anyone sold their pairs yet on eBay or any other sources? Have an offer for $2,300 and before I sell want to make sure these are in-line with the pairs that already have been sold. 

Anybody else notice that the X PS Elite are a bit tight up top? A little difficult to get them on even after loosening them up, but once you do they feel amazing. My guess is because the structure is firm.
View media item 438593

yup even the cushionings a bit firmer in the elites. but they do feel awesome though. but i personally prefer the regular's cushioning better

Has anyone sold their pairs yet on eBay or any other sources? Have an offer for $2,300 and before I sell want to make sure these are in-line with the pairs that already have been sold. 

Only 2 pairs that have sold as real transactions have been $1400 and $1525. So yah, don't worry at all man. You're giving that guy a reallllll proper screwing.

You do know this is not a forum for teaching kids how to be resellers right? You join a week ago and already have an entire thread dedicated to you screwing over someone that wants the shoes because you want to sell them for over $2,000 more than you paid. Why don't you just keep your reseller 101 questions in the thread you made specifically for this.

http://niketalk.com/t/538559/help-with-bait-switch-on-ebay#post_18020664

Last edited:
Only 2 pairs that have sold as real transactions have been $1400 and $1525. So yah, don't worry at all man. You're giving that guy a reallllll proper screwing.
I'm glad someone else is doing the research as well.  My favorite part has been clicking on "completed listings" and seeing how many of these really nice guys have had to cancel their auctions with those $2500-3k tags, due to "errors" 
laugh.gif

"GEEE WILLICKERS GUYS!! Can you believe the MVP is selling for $6k?!" - anonymous reseller

Price on a shoe like this will only go down in time imo. I usually don't try to impose my views on others but the WTLBJ 9s were a nicer shoe that I would've much rather copped.

These are quirky. Kind of unique and all that but they're not his first MVP kicks. Personally I prefer last years MVP's over these any day. Those were actually nice and wearable.

Resale is a little outrageous but I'm not surprised since a large majority of posters in here are people just trying to boost the shoes resale value. Most people don't want them to wear. That's the truth of the matter. Pairs were bought with the intention of reselling them.

KK says 2 pairs were sold. I'd be shocked if more than 8 were sold by July. I'm not trying to knock anyone's resale game here. I'm just being honest. It's a hypebeast shoe. There I said it :x

You do know this is not a forum for teaching kids how to be resellers right? You join a week ago and already have an entire thread dedicated to you screwing over someone that wants the shoes because you want to sell them for over $2,000 more than you paid. Why don't you just keep your reseller 101 questions in the thread you made specifically for this.

http://niketalk.com/t/538559/help-with-bait-switch-on-ebay#post_18020664

I spit my soda out when I read this: "You're giving that guy a reallllll proper screwing.." Got a good chuckle out of that. I just can't imagine paying even $1k for shoes, much less $2k. Doesn't help I think the MVPs aren't that good looking of a shoe either...

this mvp talk should cease... yes its messed up but typing on niketalk aint gonna help... Nike has been reading all the complaints the last few days off this website and iss... not to mention social networks... they r aware and dont really have abetter option for these shoes they make limited... complain all u want... nike aint sending u a pair of MVPs... please lets move on to the next release.... please
I respectfully disagree.  An apathetic and laissez faire attitude is not what is needed.  While I agree people shouldn't have a sense of entitlement from Nike/Jordan/Footlocker... etc., the only reason why Nike includes disclaimers regarding RSVP's is because of unforeseen situations (like NTNY's) and to protect against liability.

While I don't think there should be a sense of entitlement on the consumer end, I do feel Nike "owes" these individuals something as a form of good will.  To completely disregard an obvious error on its agent's part (like providing nominal compensation, e.g., 10-15% coupon) would be a shame.

I agree, nothing will probably come out of this for those who won the raffle but didn't pick up before 10 a.m., but speaking up can't hurt, right?  And not saying anything about the situation or not insisting on an explanation as to what occurred can't help, right?  So, why not?  Hopefully, this type of mistake will be flagged so that others won't have to share in the crappy situation.

#squeakywheelgetstheoil?

I don't think its that serious missing out on these shoes, but these shady employees do deserve to get fired.

I work in retail and the type of backdoor deals and screwing over of customers is the last thing someone in retail should do. That's not even touching the morality of basic taking something that someone legitly won and giving it to someone else that you favor.

If I did that at my job absolutely I would get fired. If you can't handle something this simple in an honest manner then you don't deserve a job in retail.

So yeah I hope the people that got screwed over raise as much hell as possible.

I respectfully disagree.  An apathetic and laissez faire attitude is not what is needed.  While I agree people shouldn't have a sense of entitlement from Nike/Jordan/Footlocker... etc., the only reason why Nike includes disclaimers regarding RSVP's is because of unforeseen situations (like NTNY's) and to protect against liability.

While I don't think there should be a sense of entitlement on the consumer end, I do feel Nike "owes" these individuals something as a form of good will.  To completely disregard an obvious error on its agent's part (like providing nominal compensation, e.g., 10-15% coupon) would be a shame.

I agree, nothing will probably come out of this for those who won the raffle but didn't pick up before 10 a.m., but speaking up can't hurt, right?  And not saying anything about the situation or not insisting on an explanation as to what occurred can't help, right?  So, why not?  Hopefully, this type of mistake will be flagged so that others won't have to share in the crappy situation.

#squeakywheelgetstheoil?

Glad I'm not the only one that feels like you. Yeah, they're shoes, and there's more to life, we got it. But another thing I get, is if Nike is smart enough to milk every f'ing penny out of a pair of shoes from consumers, they're definitely smart enough to fix this broken system. And in regard to people losing their jobs for being scumbags, I meant every word of it. Disregard the fact we're talking shoes. If you broke rules or ethical codes of a company, you're more than likely going to get canned. And while these employees aren't "stealing" per se, they're capitalizing monetarily off products that aren't theirs.

This is probably a piss poor analogy, but ever heard that "sometimes you have to shoot a hostage" to show you're not f'ing around? I'm sure if FTL or Nike Corporate came down to some major store and started canning a few managers or employees, things would dramatically change especially once word got around that HQs won't stand for this s**t. Would it stop completely? Lets not fool ourselves. But rest assure if they knew the cost of getting caught was their lively hood, it would deter a lot more people than you think, I'm confident of that.

Last edited:
I don't think its that serious missing out on these shoes, but these shady employees do deserve to get fired.

I work in retail and the type of backdoor deals and screwing over of customers is the last thing someone in retail should do. That's not even touching the morality of basic taking something that someone legitly won and giving it to someone else that you favor.

If I did that at my job absolutely I would get fired. If you can't handle something this simple in an honest manner then you don't deserve a job in retail.

So yeah I hope the people that got screwed over raise as much hell as possible.

Haha, I guess we typing away about the same thing at the same time...

Back
Top Bottom