Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

well, i guess im 0 for 12 at topanga's hoh. i hate raffles. i hate everyone who cops 5+ tickets. 

So you guys think that these won't be as limited as it seems because Eastbay and Foot Locker will be getting them?

So you guys think that these won't be as limited as it seems because Eastbay and Foot Locker will be getting them?
I don't really wanna say that, cuz now I think about the SB 9 were everywhere and sold out...But, it's clearly way more than the Corks. We have 3 HoH in my city so to me that's more than enough

These are still limited. Just not as exclusive as the Corks, WTL/MVPs, etc. A lot more places (worldwide) have these compared to those, but don't expect an easy purchase...

Just got the call from HoH over here!! WOW   
nthat.gif

Best week (or couple of days) I've had in a LONG time
Which one?

Didnt have time to get up to Chicago to enter raffles, think its really non sense anyway. Was gunna just grab em off ebay when i get paid in a week, but i see all this talk of eastbay and footlocker getting them, also ndc. Will footlockers be realsing only online or in there stores too?

Didnt have time to get up to Chicago to enter raffles, think its really non sense anyway. Was gunna just grab em off ebay when i get paid in a week, but i see all this talk of eastbay and footlocker getting them, also ndc. Will footlockers be realsing only online or in there stores too?
HoH only and online

Too many ways to get these. Hopefully none of us have to pay reseller prices. Going to try on CT. If I fail there then I've probably failed at attaining them.

Anybody in the Bay Area get a call from their HOH? I didn't enter any raffles, just want to hear if any local NTers won.

Back
Top Bottom