Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just got the backorder email from FL, but how can something be backordered until a date that has already passed???

Same. I already have 2-pairs of Corks, but would still trade my Denims for another pair. Just sell those and buy the Denims with money left over. Even then, I'd probably just end-up keeping the Corks & let them sit for awhile. Really can't compare a true NSW 'lifestyle' shoe to an NSW 1st Championship commemoration shoe...
View media item 413579

2 pairs?!

How you gonna let me drown on the corks man? I thought we were cool?

Last edited:
Here's the image I was talking about. Guess it was taken from NikeZA (South Africa). Sorry if it was already posted that they have released there
ah...come on...South Africa? are they really rocking kicks like these over there? they couldn't even give one store in Memphis the Denims...smh!

UUUgggghhh just got the email from Footlocker that they are back ordered... for anyone that's wondering here's what it said...

Thank you for your order. We are currently out-of-stock, however

Code:
 you should expect to receive this item within 2 weeks of the
 backorder date printed below.  Unfortunately, backorder dates can
 change or products can be cancelled by the manufacturer

so does this mean they over sold on the lebrons
i got the same email

Actually the pair that are coming are for my daughter. And yes I do proudly have 2 pair listed as well.
happy.gif

Last edited:
According to the representative I spoke to when I called FL the ordered hasn't arrived to them yet but they received notification from Nike today that they will have it in there warehouse in a few days...keep in mind this is what I was told when I called this morning...

Aint that you're city, bro? You gotta take the L sometimes, I know I do, many a time, in L.A.

Sad thing is..they're all 30 plus. Now we wait for the "ego" when he finds out we dont agree with him thinking he's doing it. 
laugh.gif

I got mine overseas, I don't go out there anyways.

Haven't been there for a release since Galaxy Foams.

The security guards are shady down there.

This is where I was referring to when I said the line started.

From what I hear he and his ppl left with 7-10 pairs.

If they put in those 50+ hours of waiting all I can do is salute them.

Yup, but they were there got a total of like 10 hours, not 3 days like they claim.

Last edited:
Idk who told them, but camping for shoes mean you must physically be there.

You can't drop your stuff off one day and come back 3 days later thinking you're first.

Also, 90% of the kids there never even were into shoes like that in early-mid 90's and don't understand "lists" and that ghost chair **** don't fly.

Same. I already have 2-pairs of Corks, but would still trade my Denims for another pair. Just sell those and buy the Denims with money left over. Even then, I'd probably just end-up keeping the Corks & let them sit for awhile. Really can't compare a true NSW 'lifestyle' shoe to an NSW 1st Championship commemoration shoe...
View media item 413579

2 pairs?!

How you gonna let me drown on the corks man? I thought we were cool?
You have three pairs though...

You can't drop your stuff off one day and come back 3 days later thinking you're first.

Also, 90% of the kids there never even were into shoes like that in early-mid 90's and don't understand "lists" and that ghost chair **** don't fly.
I thought our HOH banned camping, J?

it seems like you have a ear to the situation.

I had a friend who was out there and according to him the Zaya guy put in work. but some of the others in the group ehhhh lol. Nobody really got loud about it because the cops who handle releases are ******** and will shut it down quick. I guess to a person who is outside of the window of availability it doesn't matter, but if you're in the range where you'll get your pair and you invested time you don't want that to happen.

You should go out there, even if you don't plan on copping, and see how the list works. It's pretty laughable, but convenient. You're right about the lists currently being run by people who aren't real heads just people with time on their hands. 

Back
Top Bottom