Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Look what NDC dropped off.....

Man these are fire! 100x better in person.....i was iffy about them.....it was either i like em or sell em.....needless to say they going into the collection and will be in heavy rotation.
Why would you take a pic with the lace bag still attached? I thought you were gonna keep them.

That's the type of **** resellers do, snap a quick on foot pic to stunt then list as DS.

Look what NDC dropped off.....

View media item 469438

Man these are fire! 100x better in person.....i was iffy about them.....it was either i like em or sell em.....needless to say they going into the collection and will be in heavy rotation.

Why would you take a pic with the lace bag still attached? I thought you were gonna keep them.

That's the type of **** resellers do, snap a quick on foot pic to stunt then list as DS.

You sound like you hating, did you miss a pair???? Let the man live fam.

Do you pay with a gift or invoice?
never gift. you have absolutely no protection that way. it's basically just giving the money away.
It's cheap and lazy to pay via gift, but you have options even if you pay this way. Charge back via debit/credit card as well as options via Paypal.

Got My Denims for Kickz, got to the UK From Germany in 2 days. Gonna try get the 2 suedes and then i think im done with the X

View media item 469196

View media item 469195
Simple pic, but the best on foot pic I've seen in this thread thus far.

you will get a separate letter in the mail about the customs charge...trust me on that

Not really worried either way. I will let my friend who I shot the other pairs to pay them if I happen to incur them. But like Ive send Ive had packages ship from the UK at higher amounts than what was stated on this package and have yet to be charged. Appreciate the heads up though.

those pics hurt my heart.. ima stop coming in this thread and maybe scoop em up in the future on that resell

I just realized I own the perfect denim that matches the Lebron X Denims if I ever wanted to go with a double denim look... now I really can't wait for my pair to come in tomorrow.

They're raw sanfornized denim. Momotaro x Japan Blue 0400SP. It's selvedge denim with a pink inseam thread.

You sound like you hating, did you miss a pair???? Let the man live fam.
I do the same thing I get super excited when a shoe comes in the mail that I try it on with the quickness, then when I go to actually wear I will snip the lace bag off. Just like when I buy a new tee shirt i try it on with the tags on it and I hang it up on the closet with the tags on it and I popped the tag when I wear it for the first time.

I got a feeling the Mints are goin to drop on the 13th with the pack droppin on the 27th

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom