Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Don't pass if u on the fence trust me the pics on these do NO JUSTICE

I was still kinda iffy after seeing pics my feelings was goin back n forth

Seen these in person n was like its a no brainer

Last edited:
on the fence with these hazlenuts. $275 after tax or $300 plus overseas doesn't look too good right now. I wished they would of gone with the red suedes instead. 

Quality is horrible, suede will look like trash after 1 wear. Do not cop.
roll.gif

Last edited:
yeah because suede really goes bad after 1 wear.. what a dumb *** comment.

i was originally going to pass but ive heard nothing but good things about them, i feel ill regret it if i pass.. i was also wanting the playoff 8s and i have a nike 20% off voucher so i could order both pairs on saturday using the voucher.. the next week toro 4s... black mints...then its time to chilllllllllll

Today will be interesting with how the RSVP's will go down...

Good luck to the resistance attempting to secure an RSVP manually.

Last edited:
How can you tell quality just by looking at a picture? And shoes crease and get damaged when you ball in them. That's what they're for.

Held a pair in hand.

These are a lifestyle shoe, they arent meant for ballin.

Creases are supposed to happen over time, but man the suede on these wrinkles likr notebook paper. Do not cop. Im telling you.

Today will be interesting with how the RSVP's..

Good luck to the resistance attempting to secure an RSVP manually.
I heard they have been blacklisting people who have been botting or something? or is that just rumour?

You're right, I should've seen your location on my hand. My bad. Again my sincere apology Dirk!
roll.gif

you could always ask the person next to you, they might have more sense to know that there is land past the America.

And Dirk? I wish, I'm Scottish so how about Robert Archibald? thats the name thats popping up for Scottish nba player 
laugh.gif

p.s do you want a pair of Playoff 8s?

Back
Top Bottom