Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Just seen nikelebron has a release date of 8/3 for the Akron Aeros low.  Not feeling them looks like the cousin of the fireberry 9 lows from last year eh. 

**Edit** ^sorry if that has been said here already wasn't going through 670 pages to find out. 
tongue.gif
Just saw the release date for the Aeros on there as well, good looks.

I know most are gonna go ape-**** for the Watermelons when they drop, but I really like the Aeros. Those, the Sonic Yellows and the USAs are my favorite colorways of the lows.

32 or old enough to know better to young to care, the thing is growing up I wore only bred j's so black, red, and white so now that i'm mature enough to open up my color pallet, i'm still young enough to have fun and dress the way I want to not based on other people's taste or fashion, I still wear all denim outfits in the winter time which had people laughing and making fun of me at work when we got to wear civilians, GUESS WHAT WHO CARES
roll.gif

I love how people laugh at other peoples taste and likes, maybe I don't like the way you dress.....nah I don't really care

idc what you wear but TMNT socks for a 32 year old man is a lil crazy mayne.

Whoever's going to Roosevelt. It's tomorrow (Friday Morning) at 6am you can start lining up . Go a little early though

Last edited:
if anyone tryna go to roosevelt tn hit my Inbox. Trying to meet up with a few people to hold **** down over there. stick together and avoid all the bs lets get our pairs.

So if you don't care what other people think why even describe that clown costume to us?

...attention maybe?
so i'm wrong for talking about what I want to wear just like people that wanted to wear denim pants with their denim ext's is not about attention I mean this is a shoe forum where we talk about shoes I didn't see a rule that said we can't talk about what we wear with the shoes we buy, someone earlier asked what did people buy to wear with their re-entry's, smdh

Last edited:
I think it should be a rule if you wear TMNT socks. Bout to wear some denim jeans with a brown belt with my denim lebrons. It's like jeans on your feet!!

Just left Cumberland and got my ticket. I'm 0-3 so far. The guy remembered me from the Denim raffle and I told him I had I pay retail. If they're shady, lets hope he pulls mine for sympathy. Lol

Just left Cumberland and got my ticket. I'm 0-3 so far. The guy remembered me from the Denim raffle and I told him I had I pay retail. If they're shady, lets hope he pulls mine for sympathy. Lol

Damn with this rain and the 10 pg's southlake has i have no strong feelings there. I have 3 raffle tix at cumberland tho....

so i'm wrong for talking about what I want to wear just like people that wanted to wear denim pants with their denim ext's is not about attention I mean this is a shoe forum where we talk about shoes I didn't see a rule that said we can't talk about what we wear with the shoes we buy, someone earlier asked what did people buy to wear with their re-entry's, smdh

Do what you want dawg, I just said if you don't care what ppl think about what you wear, why describe to those same ppl what you plan on wearing?

Last edited:
Really torn between the superheros and the crimsons but leaning towards the superheros. The black mints look really good but I'll probably miss out and have to pay rape prices. My poor bank account :smh:

Damn with this rain and the 10 pg's southlake has i have no strong feelings there. I have 3 raffle tix at cumberland tho....
Word, Southlake ok far of a drive for me. Hell Cumberland land ain't close either but, easier to get there. BTW I heard something about another location.

Anyone from Buffalo NY know how crazy it is at Walden Galleria?? Do they usually do FCFS, raffle for limited releases like Lebrons. I know its probably too late for the Hazelnuts, but for future reference. Any advice would be appreciated as this is the closes one to me which is like 2 hours away and i would be crossing over the border from Canada

HOH Brooklyn is def selling more than 8 pairs after the employees eat
yea no need to hold a ******g raffle for 8 pairs. Employee probably said like 8 pairs which is more along the lines of 20-30 pairs

Last edited:
Anyone from Buffalo NY know how crazy it is at Walden Galleria?? Do they usually do FCFS, raffle for limited releases like Lebrons. I know its probably too late for the Hazelnuts, but for future reference. Any advice would be appreciated as this is the closes one to me which is like 2 hours away and i would be crossing over the border from Canada
I don't have firsthand experience, but a reseller in my area (central NJ) gets his stock from his sister who works there. He usually has a decent run on sizes, so either nobody goes there or his sister is cleaning up.

Anyone know what the situation at HOH Chicago (state) is going to be like? Every time I call about a release, I get the wrong info.

anyone with accurate info if the black suedes are gonna release in ndc europe?And on the 20th as planned?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom