Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

My phone woke me up this morning, nothing like the caller ID saying 'Footlocker'. Anyways got my HazelNUT. My HOH also has a delayed shipment, either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Just got the call from a local raffle.

That's 3 for 3 on these Bron EXTs.
smokin.gif
*waits for "not for sale" lebron ig video

CT just announced they're getting theirs. After the way the ****** me over last time though while everyone else got theirs, I'm not getting my hopes up. haha

Thought you weren't feeling these, "Fake me out timbs" as you so eloquently stated in the past?

LOL
Just got the call from a local raffle.

That's 3 for 3 on these Bron EXTs.
smokin.gif
Yeah everyone who is copping didnt like these from the start... Thats the sneaker game for you, HYPE.  Thats all anyone cares about anymore.. Have fun getting your pair when your talking to someone who wanted these from the first announcement of them, but wont be getting them because of ppl like you.  Congrats on the HYPE pickup!

Yeah everyone who is copping didnt like these from the start... Thats the sneaker game for you, HYPE.  Thats all anyone cares about anymore.. Have fun getting your pair when your talking to someone who wanted these from the first announcement of them, but wont be getting them because of ppl like you.  Congrats on the HYPE pickup!

They the least fav of the EXTs. But If a pair lands in my lap with minimal effort......why not complete the set? That's my intent.

And who the **** cares what you liked from the start? I mean really thou? You win some you lose some. Get your politicking game up.... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom