Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

so does anyone know why nike hasn't tweeted anything saying about SOLD OUT yet?? and my wheel is still turning what does that mean...anyone??
haha they are gone bro you can click off the page and stop staring at that wheel

I received a confirmation email from shoe palace. First time ordering anything from there. what kinda cancellation percentage am I looking at here? i'm a little discouraged that the email itself doesn't actually list the actual item purchased...

Last edited:
I think a confirmation email from shoe palace. First time ordering anything from there. what's kinda cancellation percentage am I looking at here? i'm a little discouraged that the email itself doesn't actually list the actual item purchased...
ask the guy who posted his order # about cancellation percentages

i just woke up and the salt radiating from the laptop is extremely high i had to squint to read posts :smile:

i just woke up and the salt radiating from the laptop is extremely high i had to squint to read posts
smile.gif
this guy's got swag. ignore the hype, do your own thing (and realize NDC is a s*** show nowadays)

I wanna trade my barkley posites area 72s or my afm area 72s for another pair of Kobe MCs or hazelnuts but I really don't know how to trade or how it all really works

Back
Top Bottom