Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

%24(KGrHqQOKo8FGtGggSfgBR2B3!QChQ~~60_3.JPG

%24(KGrHqF,!nUFHTHOdwJLBR2B2en+2!~~60_3.JPG

I thought that the Hazelnuts were the ACTUAL suede and the next release that everyone is calling the Black Suede, are actually nubuck..?? Could be wrong...

Kinda wish I would have attempted to grab 'em. I'd love to at least see the quality in hand, guess I'll see what resale prices do.  

I still can't believe that Nike did not release ANY suedes with the padded cushioning. Even these with a baby blue inner would have had me trying to cop without hesitation and would validate the $250 hike.  
not to insult, but you guys do know that suede and nubuck are terms used interchangeably? (tho theyre not supposed to) both are almost the exact same and from what i gather one has shorter hairs/fibers than the other and thats the only difference

Guys Northline HOH did have their pairs today...don't beleive the ducktales.....

I called on Friday, not today. I don't find Lee to be a liar ,or Greg at Baybrook. Now the Galleria HoH ... F them. And for the record, when I called back Saturday, Northline said they received theirs.

Still hot about missing The JJ drop. But I see the prices on these dropping dramatically as well in the coming weeks as resellers (ehhhh) try and move their pairs to thrown down cash on mints. Since it was NDC only pretty much I fully expect a restock in the future. Yall know how they do.

Still hot about missing The JJ drop. But I see the prices on these dropping dramatically as well in the coming weeks as resellers (ehhhh) try and move their pairs to thrown down cash on mints. Since it was NDC only pretty much I fully expect a restock in the future. Yall know how they do.
I don't think these ever hit JJ. and even if they did you'd have far better odds on NDC

I'm gonna say this...No one with even a sliver of fashion sense would be seen in public wearing these things. They are fuggin' HIDEOUS. That blue tongue is NSW's literal attempt to candy coat a turd. This release is proof that the sneaker game is completely 100% hype and hope for resell driven. The ONLY people that wants a pair of these are the resellers. For every 10 pairs of these Scooby Doo Doo's sold I guarantee 8 are for reselling on Ebay and Craigslist. That leaves ONE pair for the hypebeast/Instagram Pic taker who will never rock these anyway and ONE pair for that one dude that can actually make these hideous things work. I predict an absolute FLOOD of these things on Ebay and CL in the coming days and weeks. Probably for near retail cause NO ONE REALLY WANTS THESE UGLY THINGS.

Disclaimer: The above statement is purely my opinion and it should not be cause for any butt-hurt if you actually like and will wear these God Awful things. Please don't take it personally. *Snicker*

u-mad1.jpg

Jesus christian when did this be one a denim vs hazel thing? I have both and waitin on the hazelnuts, u wear the same color denim jeans and a white tee and a baby blue lactate shirt and jeans w the hazelnuts both nice in their own way.... Onto the mints

Jesus christian when did this be one a denim vs hazel thing? I have both and waitin on the hazelnuts, u wear the same color denim jeans and a white tee and a baby blue lactate shirt and jeans w the hazelnuts both nice in their own way.... Onto the mints

It's because alot of dudes are insecure with their choices and feel a need to justify or rare pairs as better or worse. Like all these female *** comments about matching/not matching, or shirt choices... In the end it's about how you feel. Dudes be worrying about other dudes outfits, which only matters if you like looking at dudes.
Personally only got Hazelnuts because they sat at my local DTLR and my homie called and told,me they we're available. Casually strolled in around one pm, looked at em, and purchased. I like the EXT model, so as long as I see an outfit id wear with em, I like em. Hazelnuts are my least favorite of the 3 I have (corks, denims and them), but that's more because the denims and the corks are more unique. Hoping black suedes will be an easy cop as well.

Good everyone got there's, does anyone know any release date for any lows besides Akron aeros?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom