Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I guarantee most of the shipping confirmations will prob go out tomorrow so everyone can stress out for another day or so on what NDC will do with their orders
laugh.gif

Kickkspott is no better

This is true, but it's a shame when the sneaker boutique up the street charges the same amount as the resell spot, ya know? Disheartening since Majors claims to be the DC staple with a Tier 0 account, but then turn around and act real sheisty with the hot releases.

I'm still waiting on NDC like everyone else, and Shoepalace. I usually receive an email from nike on Sunday night or Monday afternoon.

just relax folks......
i used to get all my orders shipped by monday and received by wednesday... i could bank on this
But the last two releases, royal foams and army camo foams, they have delayed this procedure and both shipped out on tuesday then received 2 business days later.
these will not be an exception. i expect to see an email that they shipped tomorrow and ill see em arrive on thursday.
my theory is, they are taking the extra time to weed through the orders to try and determine who and how to cancel orders.
instant gratification is always best, but complaining will get you nowhere

and yes i copped these on release day, but this was by no means an "easy cop!"

Would you guys trade your DS denims for VNDS big bangs? Thinking about it

what the hell happened with those big bangs...they really exploded.I would never trade ds with vnds I would prefer to pay up than trade a new shoe for a used one.But thats just me. 8)

my order of ext
1hazelnuts
2mints
3corks
4denims

all hot n pretty close but corks are like walking on egg shells due to durability and I've never been a fan of denim on kicks. btw I own corks n hazelnuts.

Why don't someone call and ask the nice lady about our orders on NDC

my order of ext
1hazelnuts
2mints
3corks
4denims

all hot n pretty close but corks are like walking on egg shells due to durability and I've never been a fan of denim on kicks. btw I own corks n hazelnuts.

corks really have problems of exterior falling apart?had them ds sold them,trying to get them back for good...but if i can't wear them whats the point...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom