Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

try google its already all out there

edit. the flippin date is in the title of the thread as a matter of fact. cmon man try harder
gonna be alot of "when do the mints drop???????" questions to go along with the basic "how do these fit??????" type questions asked everyday until the release.

Some guy on "the other sneaker board" said West 147 in NYC sold the Hazelnuts for retail today due to a late shipment.

Some guy on "the other sneaker board" said West 147 in NYC sold the Hazelnuts for retail today due to a late shipment.
at sneakercon ppl were struggling to get 350 for the hazelnuts, I woulnt worry about west getting them at "retail"

I want them Hockey Skates or Mints as you are all calling them. I've only been able to cop the Hazelnuts and Corks so far... BUT my corks were stolen about 25 minutes after I purchased them from Burn Rubber in Royal Oak.

I want them Hockey Skates or Mints as you are all calling them. I've only been able to cop the Hazelnuts and Corks so far... BUT my corks were stolen about 25 minutes after I purchased them from Burn Rubber in Royal Oak.
stolen or robbed? That sucks, but u gotta be careful with the expensive purchases

They were stolen because of my stupidity. I left my Bed on my truck unlocked and was trying to trade shoes with people in the line earlier in the night. This dude asked me to go eat after we got the shoes (we bs'ed alot through the night and he has a HUGE collection!) He was with a buddy and his buddy never came to breakfast. This dude insisted on paying for my $3.45 breakfast. Got back to my house, unpacked shoes. Voila! Everything in there but the corks. Skunk dunks and everything. Smh with soooo many mf'ers.

Wow that's terrible. You see that dude at other sneaker releases? You could find him if u want, what he did wasn't right

Yea, but in the end I would end up in jail or dead. To me it's not worth starting a war. If I can pick my spot, I will. But I believe in eye for an eye. Nothing worse. :tongue:

A long shot to ask but since I've failed at every attempt to get a lebron shoe from the corks to up to now the hazelnut shoes is there any bot out there I can get from this sneaker community since we are all here to help each other out lol??? Or at least someone who knows how to make a bot throw me a bone on how to make it or anything would be greatly appreciated lol

I got my hazelnuts today (my fav CW in these ext apar from the red) but some quality issues - general scratch marks on the upper and midsole.

They covered the midsole on these with that velvet material which is madness these will mess up real bad in no time. Also why is the zoom bag BLUE?? its been said before but until i saw that in person I didnt take any notice. Its as if they put that on as an afterthought it should be aqua green to finish them off right.

The black suede will be a problem tho, its gonna show up all the slight imperfections much worse than the hazelnuts, on the plus side at least the midsole ant covered in this velvet material.

I can't wait for next weeks Lebrons. I need to finishoff strong with the Lebron X... Only missed on the denims because I was in vegas :smh:

I got my hazelnuts today (my fav CW in these ext apar from the red) but some quality issues - general scratch marks on the upper and midsole.

They covered the midsole on these with that velvet material which is madness these will mess up real bad in no time. Also why is the zoom bag BLUE?? its been said before but until i saw that in person I didnt take any notice. Its as if they put that on as an afterthought it should be aqua green to finish them off right.

The black suede will be a problem tho, its gonna show up all the slight imperfections much worse than the hazelnuts, on the plus side at least the midsole ant covered in this velvet material.

I like the felt midsole. Majority of people won't even be wearing these but for those who do and will I doubt they will mess up easily.

Just don't ball in them and you should be straight.

I have the hazelnuts and while the midsole does feel like felt this is directly from Nike http://insider.nike.com/us/shoes/lebron-x-ext-hazelnut-8663/

Reign over the streets with King James’ latest style of premium off-court kicks. The new Nike LeBron X EXT Hazelnut comes crowned with a light brown one-piece upper crafted from fine nubuck leather, resting on a nubuck-finished midsole. The inner lining and tongue are both cut from supple leather, while a touch of Miami shines through with an accent color of tide pool blue on the Flywire, tongue and laces.

Do not use suede brush on these Hazelnut lebrons. The air holes on the side have a black residue that comes of the holes and onto suede when brushing.

If you can't hoop in the EXTs, why the hype?
Yea, since everyone on here buys their shoes to hoop in
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom