Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

I didnt know these are such a big deal my hoh in Washington square oregon had like 30 just sitting around.

Hazelnuts finally came through via Slam. 
nthat.gif

View media item 509940

So buttery...

Great pic. I'm still in need of a size 11. Prices seemed to go down a little on the Bay and then back up a little. That's my perception, could be wrong..

Quick quesiton fam..... whats the going rate for some NDS Lebron South Beach 8's right now? Are they really in the 800+ range for NDS?

Not sure if posted...but for bay area folks...Bows and Arrows doing a raffle for the mints tomorrow only

So I hit up Nike about the ****** up Swooshes on my Hazelnuts and glue residue on the vents but they only gave me a 10% discount code, even though it was a major blemish. How the hell do I go about getting a 20% discount code like some of y'all have got? :lol:

Last edited:
So I hit up Nike about the ****** up Swooshes on my Hazelnuts and glue residue on the vents but they only gave me a 10% discount code, even though it was a major blemish. How the hell do I go about getting a 20% discount code like some of y'all have got?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I got a 20% when I lied about my shoebox being ****** up, haha.

So I hit up Nike about the ****** up Swooshes on my Hazelnuts and glue residue on the vents but they only gave me a 10% discount code, even though it was a major blemish. How the hell do I go about getting a 20% discount code like some of y'all have got?
laugh.gif
I've gotten 15% off a couple times, it really just depends what rep you get. I had a guy be a complete **** to me once about a legit issue when I got my He Got Game XIII's, and I was like **** this and asked for a manager. Manager gave me 15% no questions asked and kept apologizing about the other guy lol.

Easy cop.  Bought these two days ago (7/23).  Too bad the quality of these is bad...the swoosh is pretty faded on these.

Back
Top Bottom