Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Maybe that's why Nike redid their site recently.. 

Looks like the Chrome extension I had doesn't work anymore, fine by me, I never used it to try to cop
It's only a few extra lines of code to fix the Chrome extension that's been floating around. Whether Nike added other preventive measure is to be seen. I'm sure we will learn more about it this weekend, but here's to hoping no bots get the champ pack.

LOL 108 packs.. no one here as any chance at getting a pack... :x :smh:

why does no one HERE have a chance ?
ndc blacklisting NT members ?
who does have a chance ?

No, they aren't lol, but with numbers like 108 pieces total, your chances of succeeding are very minimal. Think about it.

Hope they add a 0 after that 8. On the bright side resellers may be in full force to get rid of the other hype shoes for money for these and we may get good deals.
True, that would be nice!! 8)

Sadly someone will be posting the 4 packs they were able to get.

You're right, you know it'll happen haha!

http://www.sneakermob.com/content/lebron-x-championship-pack-releases-online-nikecom

The Lebron  X Championship Pack will be released online at a random time on August 10th via Nike  Store, in extremely limited numbers. Only 108 packs will be available for the online drop.

The news comes to the shock of many, who may have ruled out the Championship Pack as an impossible pair of shoes to acquire. 

Stay glued to Nike's Twitter timeline next weekend, and makesure you've got that hefty $500 price tag covered. 
Man it's ridiculous how Nike continues to make their most coveted shoes seemingly unobtainable just for the sake of adding "mystique" to the shoe.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Would it be so hard for them to make the Champ pack more readily available so sites like Eastbay, Footlocker, Champs, Finishline etc. could carry them as well and give people who really want the pack a better shot at obtaining them?

Dudes who have been fans of the Xs since the jump have already resigned themselves to the fact that they have no shot at the Champ pack, which sucks.

Had a question to those who bought their Corks for retail when they came out. I just received my DS 10.5 pair today and I'm happy to finally have them added to my collection but it seems like wax laces on the left shoe was seriously taken through the flywire with force that some of the wax is peeling off. Just wondering if this was just originally problem with some pairs during the initial release and just the current Nike quality control of letting anything slip through lol and any leads as far as finding replacement laces?

lol if ndc really has 108 then I wouldn't bother trying..but i wouldnt be surprised if that was a rumour, to try and scare people into not wanting to try..mind games.

if its possible to camp out to gain a pair you guys better get your tents ready because its hunting season. if its 108 pairs on ndc..say 500? worldwide, easy 5k each. europe are not getting these by the way...kinda sad about that since I haven't missed any release I wanted so I started so these would have been had..would have probably flipped them though, not even going to lie.. hate resellers in general but you cannot wear shoes that are going for 10x what you have paid for them and im not into stocking shoes, might as well make some dough back from all ive spent. but ye no champ pack at eu :frown:

Maybe that's why Nike redid their site recently.. 

Looks like the Chrome extension I had doesn't work anymore, fine by me, I never used it to try to cop
This is a joke right? and for my first post ever after lurking for a while, I couldn't resist. You know how lame that sounds? Someone else put it best -

" [color= rgb(255, 255, 255)]You went thru the trouble to download and install a chrome extension but didn't use it. But on the day Nike changes their site you test it to see if it works.... that makes since.[/color]  "

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom