Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Yo let me get that JJ link??
roll.gif

how much more do u have to pay to get the doubled box option,that's just absurd to ship shoes in a bag! :smh:

Mints & Hazelnuts from FTL restock came in.  As usual, box is somewhat messed up however actual sneakers look good for the most part.  Also on the box for the Mints, it has a sticker which reads replenishment with a bar code (any ideas).
From what I understand, replenishment is a return that's restocked. Could be wrong.

for ndc i can see them changing the layout again since they tested it out last week, breaking bots for the release...get ready to cop manually!
Nah, I don't see that happening. Look what happened with the KD's this weekend from Nike making some changes to their site. Nike wasn't aware of the problem until customers hit up twitter.

I'm going to NYC this week on vacation but I'm not getting in till Thursday. Would HOH still be doing raffles Thursday or Friday?

Nah, I don't see that happening. Look what happened with the KD's this weekend from Nike making some changes to their site. Nike wasn't aware of the problem until customers hit up twitter.
And a lot of buyers benefited from not having to compete with bots when purchasing on their mobile device. Maybe it was intentional and Nike is playing dumb.

thk u 2 the homie xavier for a flawless pair of mints 310 delivered. Beautiful shoes. Let the hating commence.

Back
Top Bottom