Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

haha georgetowns a pretty safe place, not unusual to see 2-3 lambos and a ferrari ride through around 10am, every time i went to pick up my rsvps (all 2 times) highend cars were just coasting through. but hey if you ever need a name to use to try and rsvp with at NTDC, i wont stop you from using mine, just pm me lol 
laugh.gif
glasses.gif
I know the NoVA area.  

I was offered Weatherman KDs, Zen Yeezys, and $1,500 and said no lol.
All DS? Man you better hit dude back and take that before he changes his mind....you can't touch a pair of zen's in big sizes ds for less than 2 stacks... one stack + for weathermans and 1500??? Bro don't let greed blind common sense... especially if you don't have these in your collection...right now weathersmans and zen yeezy's a lot harder to find DS than the packs...

All DS? Man you better hit dude back and take that before he changes his mind....you can't touch a pair of zen's in big sizes ds for less than 2 stacks... one stack + for weathermans and 1500??? Bro don't let greed blind common sense... especially if you don't have these in your collection...right now weathersmans and zen yeezy's a lot harder to find DS than the packs...
This. Also in the end if you still really want a the championship pack you could just sell the zens and buy back the pack with the money from that and the $1500; leaving you with essentially a brand new pair of weathermans.

Last edited:
im sorry sir, but you were foolish to pass on that deal. i would have jumped on that with the quickness. thats $3000 worth of sneakers, if not more

this is interesting that i thought id post here. proof that they sold packs under the table. have fake names rsvp and when that person doesnt show up, have the person who paid that guap pick them up on monday

look at this 
mean.gif
 . i dont even live in chicago and im genuinely mad right now.

feels like nikedc doesnt even need to exist. i mean, they hoard every hot release and only a select few gets pairs anyways.

PRECISELY!!!!

Why was that store even opened?! If it's not a GR, you can't buy **** in there. :rofl:

And for homie talking about they ain't rigged....

Only time I've been up there was for the MVP Brons & I witnessed with my own eyes 3 groups of people's cop the last 7 pairs.

Two guys came in together & copped two pairs......

Some guy & a chick came in and copped two pairs.....

A group of 4 dudes come in and copped the last three pairs.....

The RSVP is suppose to be similar to a lottery system if run fair & square. So explain to me how the **** groups of people that know each other be winning these lotteries?! :lol:

The hell out of here with that NikeDC ain't rigged nonsense. Ain't nobody listening.

look at this 
mean.gif
 . i dont even live in chicago and im genuinely mad right now.
SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN GREED AND IGNORANCE SLEEP TOGETHER???  

I guess none of these managers at niketowns value their jobs anymore.  YOU CAN'T beat the system!!! Social media and too many people out there know the deal.  Your gonna get snitched out!!!

This guy is sitting on 4 packs thinking he's gonna make a smooth 16,000 when he's gonna have to split what he makes with his manager whose about to get fired and won't be able to collect unemployment.  Guys have no shame Nike corporate can put 2 and 2 together just as we can.  

On top of that you waste no time putting all of them on ebay and showing off how many you have....oh well GOOD job NIKE if you think most of your managers have integrity you better think again.... 

Wonder how many of the people complaining bout Nike Store or FL employee hookups would pass up chance if on other side of table. Na man, there are guys who have been camping outside for days. They deserve the shoes, not me, I'm just you friend. 

In lotterys winners are chosen at random. RSVPs ran "fair n square" is still based on order of dms received. Plus just cuz groups come in and cop together don't mean s*** I've hit with my boys for plenty limited releases at various NT's

Wonder how many of the people complaining bout Nike Store or FL employee hookups would pass up chance if on other side of table. Na man, there are guys who have been camping outside for days. They deserve the shoes, not me, I'm just you friend. 
yea I wouldnt take a pair for myself, I respect the ppm who put in the work needed to cop the shoes and wouldnt disregard that just for some short term money. If I really wanted the kicks I'd be out there camping with them

I knew this was going to happen. People going nuts for this pack the same as last years pack
nothing like last years release... camping was how they did releases last year. Now with rsvp and raffles who knows how many pairs actually go to the public.

if rsvps were picked randomly it would technically be a online raffle. Problem with that is bots will just send out hundreds of dms at random times.

You're probably right, with the "ultra limited" number of packs they released, all the corruption at NTs/HOHs, and the ongoing bot wars. I thought last year's Yeezy 2 release was bad, but at least the number of people using bots wasn't rampant and all those RSVP sites didn't exist yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom