Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

thanks, def will try to stock locate some with bday coupons
Yeah. Good luck. Some managers are good and willing to stock locate. Some aren't. It's so hit and miss. The guy at the international mall was giving excuses why he couldn't do it versus let me help this guy out.

It's all about customer service.

As a store manager myself, it is kinda annoying when cheapskates come in trying to order clearance shoes. The whole point of clearance is to liquidate remaining stock. Im always willing to do transfers on current styles though.

As a store manager myself, it is kinda annoying when cheapskates come in trying to order clearance shoes. The whole point of clearance is to liquidate remaining stock. Im always willing to do transfers on current styles though.
And this bothers you because....?

maybe because he is a responsible manager, and as he stated the whole point of clearance is to liquidate stock, so bringing in more clearance stock would kind of defeat the purpose wouldnt it ? granted they r spoken for, u r still bringing in CLEARANCE stock while trying to CLEAR yer own stock. also stated was he has no problem at all transferring current styles. wish nmore fl managers in my parts were like gmoney

At the International, the Dades were $170. The SH and Crimsons were $150. I only got the Dades. I tried to get the manager to stock locate the Crimosns and deliver to the store, since he seemed willing to place the military on top of the sale price.

The SH and crimsons were $150 at University Mall. They just didn't have my size. They also had the Kobe 8 Supernatural and Away Elites for $150.
I called University Champs a couple weeks ago and they said they had Dades in my sz for 150...I was about to drive out there from Brandon the next dat to scoop but I called before I left, and all of a sudden they didn't have my size (which I didn't believe) and they were 199.99. Seemed weird, I said screw it and saved the trip.
Maybe I should check out international

Clearance stock is still kinda expensive considering elites are going for 150+

why is that annoying? does it require more work than transferring a current style? i dont understand why employees get annoyed if they are asked to do something thats within the scope of their job

It's a mentality. I'm trying to maximize profit. There's obviously a higher profit margin when I sell at retail. We take a hit to our bottom line every time we do markdowns. Bottom line sales are what effects my bonus. I'm sure the consumer doesn't care, but I'm just trying to do my job. If it's a loyal customer that usually buys from me at retail, I might hook someone up every now and then, but yeah it's kinda frowned upon.

The way I see it is that it almost isn't fair to the people that paid retail. If you can't afford to buy the shoe at the price nike sets, I'm not gonna go out of my way to hook it up. I try and transfer out merchandise to another store before markdowns hit too. I get kids coming in asking for transfers on clearance shoes that we never even carried. Those are the ones who I don't like helping

The way I see it is that it almost isn't fair to the people that paid retail. If you can't afford to buy the shoe at the price nike sets, I'm not gonna go out of my way to hook it up. I try and transfer out merchandise to another store before markdowns hit too. I get kids coming in asking for transfers on clearance shoes that we never even carried. Those are the ones who I don't like helping

do you buy shoes with your employee discount?

played ball in my SH today...def slept on the elite series. hope i can find another pair.

THIS !

i played this am in my dades i got on fri and i will never play in anything other than x elites from now on

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING !!!!!!!!

mosdef 24 did u start the game in xi's though ? :D

Last edited:
THIS !

i played this am in my dades i got on fri and i will never play in anything other than x elites from now on

AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING !!!!!!!!

mosdef 24 did u start the game in xi's though ? :D

hahaha no but i did return my only pair of XI last week after hooping in them :lol:

View media item 658205
i picked up some brown laces from wally world, i didnt like how the black laces kinda hid the brown leather, in natural light its a better match and since they're thiner than the black ones the tongue is able to stand out more

Check this out. Last Friday I ordered 4 pairs of Xs on the FTL restock. The Superhero elites shipped and (finally!!!) will be delivered today. The other 3 cancelled, not in stock. A couple days ago, after I been had my SH tracking info, I got an email saying the entire order was cancelled, out of stock, including the SHs. I called FTL, the lady was all kinds of confused and flip flopped over and over. Finally she was like, your shoes are on the way but it looks like your whole payment has been cancelled, so we'll need to fix that error (smh). I was thinking Damn why did I call?! Well as of today my credit card shows no charges, the formerly pending charge is not there anymore.
Free superheroes???
same happened to me but they took it out 2 days later though

i picked up some brown laces from wally world, i didnt like how the black laces kinda hid the brown leather, in natural light its a better match and since they're thiner than the black ones the tongue is able to stand out more
what happened to the brown waxed laces it came with??

did chance the wax laces in my Scooby's or thin mints because it was one of the complaints people posted about them scratching up the tongue, switched them out min I got the shoes

If you're happy with your laces as is then cool

But people are full of ****.

I've worn the thin laces in my denims a handful of times..,not one scratch on the tongue.

If you're happy with your laces as is then cool

But people are full of ****.

I've worn the thin laces in my denims a handful of times..,not one scratch on the tongue.
If the thin laces are rubbed across the leather on the tongue too hard, it will scratch the leather.  I have both and had the same problem, but more so on the hazelnuts.  

Back
Top Bottom