Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

No, all the EXT models for a bit more loose cuz the lining isn't as passed as the regular X.. many people were sizing half down

No, all the EXT models for a bit more loose cuz the lining isn't as passed as the regular X.. many people were sizing half down

thanks, so i normally wear a 10.5 in everything except runners

sz 10 would be safe or should i just stick with 10.5?

Mine are holding up just fine. I honestly think some of the dudes clowning on them believed the entire upper was cork, not cork layering on top of another material. For casual wear, as long as you're talking good care of them like any other kicks, they'll be alright.

I completely agree I haven't put many wears on mine yet but the minute I got them I realized they weren't as delicate as described.

You know how many wears you put on yours?
I want to say close to 10 wears or so. I haven't had them in the rotation in a minute cuz of the winter weather, but they're holding up fine.

Last edited:
thanks, so i normally wear a 10.5 in everything except runners

sz 10 would be safe or should i just stick with 10.5?

People were sizing down on the EXTs to avoid creasing because there's a little extra space.

I own both Corks and Denims in my true size and put in a lot of wear on my Denims.

They don't easily crease like the corks and Suedes, I think they're a lot more durable.

So I wouldn't go a half size down and risk discomfort to avoid creasing if I didn't have to.

If you have your true size available for a good price, go for it.

Before release people were complaining about the denims running small so I went up a half size from my other Xs which was a mistake. They're still wearable so I'd say they run TTS. Given how stiff the upper and laces are a half size down sounds like a bad idea

nowhere.... there is no "good" price on the pack.
well decent then?
Maybe in an alternate universe.  No one holding onto those is going to off them for a reasonable price.  It's not exactly a shoe that a person will have to sit on when they make the decision to move them.

If you get a chance try the Hyperposite. It may be a little heavier but has the 360 air bag, feels very similar on foot and may be a little easier to track down at this point in the game.
you know actually that was the first thing I tried. Back in december 2012, I picked up one of the grey and yellow ones, but they were just too narrow for me. Then I just went with the hyperdunks and then the KDs eventually. 
Did you size up?  I would size up and rock thicker socks.  Once you break Hyperposites in, they're as comfortable a shoe as you'll find on the market.

Last edited:
I'd love to have either of the championship packs, but for the prices they're going for, I'd rather grab a bunch of other things that I like. They're both really nice though, but if you're gonna go after them...
View media item 749927

Hooped in my Dades tonight for the first time, still don't like the fit as much as the 9's.
9s are my favorite of all time to hoop in.

In X related news, I spilled oreo milkshake on my hazelnuts last night. Salute to my wifes ugg protector that I used when I first got them and the cleaning kit. Walked away with just a very small stain

9s are my favorite of all time to hoop in.

In X related news, I spilled oreo milkshake on my hazelnuts last night. Salute to my wifes ugg protector that I used when I first got them and the cleaning kit. Walked away with just a very small stain

I scooped a pair of blackout 9s at ross and beat them to death by working in them.

I cleaned them out and they look good as new. Only sign of wear is the insole that has my foot imprint. They are indestructible.

Still the x looks way better to me and feels like pillows on foot.

Been trying to grab a pair of the Elite Crimsons in 9.5. A local Footlocker has one left, but they're selling it for retail. Anyone have any ideas how I can get them to drop the price?

Been trying to grab a pair of the Elite Crimsons in 9.5. A local Footlocker has one left, but they're selling it for retail. Anyone have any ideas how I can get them to drop the price?
u missed a ton of good deals on them. There are a few sites with them under retail. I think jimmjazz and richards

I know man, I read the last couple of pages and saw the deal OS Life was having. I'm disappointed I missed out on it lol

Still hoping to land a pair for around $150. Thanks for the info, though.

Wore my "Christmas' for the first time yesterday at our local Bible college basketball touny. (wasn't playing, just watching) Had a few of the players stop by and comment on them.. They feel great, but unsure how they will feel to hoop in.. Still playing in the IX "Freegums". they run TTS for me.. I tired to play in my Ohio State Low's..And the right toe box if mess up.. very painful. played 1 pick up game in them then had to change to the freegums.. Contacted Nike to see if I can get a voucher for them.. they gave the "make sure they fit" routine, still gonna give it a try.. My Easter's feel great even thought I have not played in them, but even to just casually walk in my Ohio State's hurt my right foot... :smh:

Been on the look out for some Hazelnuts.. Really hope to get a good price on a pair.. Might pick up some elites but my size keeps eluding me.

Check your local House of Hoops for the champ pack hat restock. They had the red and floral at Pines Mall.

Back
Top Bottom