Official LeBron X Thread Vol. 3

Wow for three pairs, meh for the colorway. I've seen people make iDs that look better. IMO

Last edited:
didn't think finding the away X would be this much of a hassle
sick.gif

The Peach Jams are completely under rated and look better in person.

I have worn the top right pair.
QFT : saw a pair in real life at a flight club and was in love. with them, not the price of course.

casually ranking the elite colorways I guess i'd go:

champ pack red

crimson

peach

white gold

superhero

with numbers 2-5 damn near interchangeable they so close

but my favorite would be those black and gold PEs he wore during those finals  

Completed the set. Well.... The regular elite set :lol:
Nice.. :smokin
If the yellowing wasn't such an issue (so I hear), I'd complete the Elite set too.
Any yellowing at all on your pair?

thank you sir.

im def weary of the yellowing but I got these for a dope price so I wasn't tripping too much. the pair wasn't yellowed at all which was cool. nice summer shoe imo :smokin

thank you sir.

im def weary of the yellowing but I got these for a dope price so I wasn't tripping too much. the pair wasn't yellowed at all which was cool. nice summer shoe imo :smokin

Hell yeah they are. :smokin

The Xs were such a dope model in general. Ended up costing me a whole lot of money. :rofl:

thank you sir.

Hell yeah they are. :smokin
The Xs were such a dope model in general. Ended up costing me a whole lot of money. :rofl:

def agree. im not in love with the regular X model but I love the elites. really loved the IX in the elite and the regular version. the X elite tho.... phew.... I cant believe I was chilling on them so hard. guess it worked out tho because I got all of my pairs for around half price. just wish I got some IDs. those red carpets..... wow. and nobody sells IDs on ebay :lol:

pic stolen from @KVN

View media item 1066780

Last edited:
def agree. im not in love with the regular X model but I love the elites. really loved the IX in the elite and the regular version. the X elite tho.... phew.... I cant believe I was chilling on them so hard. guess it worked out tho because I got all of my pairs for around half price. just wish I got some IDs. those red carpets..... wow. and nobody sells IDs on ebay :lol:

pic stolen from @KVN

View media item 1066780

^^^^ I would of copped if they released, for sure. :D

I'm a big fan of the Xs, but the Elite Xs were just beautiful. Wish they would of did more than just 4 easily attainable colorways. And those Peach Samples? :wow:

I got a homie that has them.

http://s1205.photobucket.com/user/shway-mayfield/media/image-103.jpg.html

Joints are stunning.

Last edited:
Completed the set. Well.... The regular elite set
laugh.gif
very nice! still on the hunt for these, such a hassle to find my size on the bay, still need gold medals, aways & a whole bunch of other X's

does the carbon fiber on the elites warrant going .5 up? my regular x's work with the size 11 but i feel the cf might make it even tighter 

Completed the set. Well.... The regular elite set :lol:

very nice! still on the hunt for these, such a hassle to find my size on the bay, still need gold medals, aways & a whole bunch of other X's

does the carbon fiber on the elites warrant going .5 up? my regular x's work with the size 11 but i feel the cf might make it even tighter 

I didn't feel a difference with the CF to be honest. you could probably be fine with the size 11.

swerve, thanks. those red carpet elites up there looking fuego wish i took advantage of id

how much u pay for the home elites if you don't mind me asking?

swerve, thanks. those red carpet elites up there looking fuego wish i took advantage of id

how much u pay for the home elites if you don't mind me asking?

150 shipped. they hit an outlet and I saw someone I talk to on here a lot had them on ebay. hit him up and he did me a solid.

Back
Top Bottom