Official Lebron X Thread Vol. Early Bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Olympic X's are nice.

Definitely an upgrade over the Floridian colorway.

I'm literally going to stare at the official pics until I force myself to like them. :lol:
Just like when you hear a song and hate it but after the 100th time hearing it on the radio you find yourself singing along....

Credit: Pics courtesy of SneakerNews...

:nthat:
:nthat:
These are fire......just like the III's (FLAG VERSION)
One of the first things i thought about, it gives the shoe that extra wow factor. PE>>gold swoosh........ even after seeing the more detailed pics. I think i should start putting my hopes down since we are probably gonna get the gold swooshes....:smh:

Ha don't see all those people saying "these are ugly" or "man PASS" hahaha what happened yall? Bron rocks them and now everybody wants? I said from day one these look dope, and now I'm convinced like 20 years from now these will be one of those shoes that get campers when they retro.

"toilet paper shoes"

sees on feet pic

"not feeling em"

south beach drop

"2x pairs for me"

xmas drop

"secured a pair of off NDC. will camp for an extra pair"

lebron XI early pics

"toilet paper shoes, what? $195??"

*repeat*

don't know about you guys, but I have zero LeBrons right now. these will be bought.

Last edited:
I have the VII's, regretted passing on the VIII's, could not get down with the IX's, but the X's will be on my feet!!

LeBron X > LeBron IX
im saying it now
im sold on these
only shoe I love fresh out the gate! Feels like the LeBron VIIs all over again
:smokin

I agree....100% I do love the 9's but these ten's are just on another level. I just can't wait to get a pair on my feet to hoop in. Its one thing to walk around in them but I fell hard for the 9's once I hooped in them. I think the X's will be the same way...

I'm kind of thinking that half the reason people are loving these are because of the HD/photoshopped pics released. Like a decent looking chick with the right makeup on makes her look :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom