OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Really dislike the graffiti option. Yuck.

Been wanting to ID something very similar to the Knuckles pair one page back.

Anodized Royal Posite is absolutely beautiful, got it on my Kentuckys. For reference, it looks very similar to the sport royal foams IMO.
Nice think im going to get to work on something with the royal posite next as got my SB's now and liking the quality of them. 

Post pics later once i get town.. yesterday was a tad hectic 

Here's my pair, nothing new here but I think the xi sb works better than last years. I will do an original id soon
no point me positing mine as the same colour combo's as above... but as its my first ID i've done before im quite happy with the quality of it... so will be doing another one soon.

Anyone know if the speckle gun guy is still violating or not?? scared to order anything with speckles after some the pics i've seen on here....

Thanks the SBs look good man, I want to make a pair, I think the regular ID version looks better than the FI.

What color swoosh did you use on the toebox on the other side?

I know a couple of you guys did SBs with the GITD sole, any pics of how they look when glowing? Wanna see how the SB works with the GITD

Last edited:
Anyone know if the speckle gun guy is still violating or not?? scared to order anything with speckles after some the pics i've seen on here....

Had me scared too. I wanted speckles on one of my pairs but passed cuz I knew how bad they'd be lol

Thats green glow on mine, I'll take a picture glowing later.  The check on the other side is black.  I went true to size got a 10 and I like the fit.  I wear a 10.5 in Lebron 8,9 and 10's.  Thanks

Thats green glow on mine, I'll take a picture glowing later.  The check on the other side is black.  I went true to size got a 10 and I like the fit.  I wear a 10.5 in Lebron 8,9 and 10's.  Thanks
thanks man appreciate it I really want to see what that colorway looks like when the sole is glowing

Soooooo after 9 weeks lol might finally get my Lebron's this coming Monday .... SMH almost 10 weeks on the dot come Monday. Nike was BSing me the whole time too.

Speckles smear and rub off waaay too easy on these. I was lucky they didn't OD the specks on my SLHs, but now after only a few wears some of the specks have smeared or rubbed off completely... Won't be using that option anymore.

Speckles smear and rub off waaay too easy on these. I was lucky they didn't OD the specks on my SLHs, but now after only a few wears some of the specks have smeared or rubbed off completely... Won't be using that option anymore.
This has made my mind up on the speckle option

also just a random question, i ordered mine via nike europe as based in UK was everyone else's shipped from china under a different company name than Nike? 

mine werent that bad. I think the key is to pick similar speckle and posite colors instead of contrasting, just in case he goes overboard

also just a random question, i ordered mine via nike europe as based in UK was everyone else's shipped from china under a different company name than Nike? 
Nike factories are separate entities from Nike. They are in the business of marketing shoes, not making them therefore your order is correct. ( I could go on, but its not worth the time). If your order was directly from Nike you would have a problem. 

Got these e-mails today
happy.gif

Been over a year since I built one, forgot what the anticipation felt like!
Sweet Ids. Cant wait to see pictures

Back
Top Bottom