OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Johnny appleseed made em and I stole as promised. They looked too damn good to not order. If they released they would have been a no brainer.
The other two pairs won't be revealed until received tho, they're definitely one of one's

Last edited:
Correct, he did a very similar pair as well.
And definitely no yeezy or south beach pairs for me lol. I don't rock pink, I'll leave that for the other guys

^ Same here.

Does any one know if there is an option to get the shinier foam rather than the flat black ?

^ Same here.

Does any one know if there is an option to get the shinier foam rather than the flat black ?

I think it woudnt be too hard to get that shiny finish on them. maybe a clear coat of something?

You could add a clear coat of certain finishes/sealants but I'm not sure how that would make it look over a long period of time.

Best bet is to take the shoe to an arts and crafts place and ask them what paint or finish would be best for the matte posite.

Saw these on Instagram. One of the first things I would have done if I were to order a pair of these:
These are very clean, I wish they did a GR like this. Honestly that is probably one of my fav IDs i've seen this year. Simple, but looks great. I agree, wish they could add anodized posite option for all colors.

These are very clean, I wish they did a GR like this. Honestly that is probably one of my fav IDs i've seen this year. Simple, but looks great. I agree, wish they could add anodized posite option for all colors.
Ebay has a few id's like this for $150 shipped if you look hard enough. 

I think the black/blue chroma would work best for the concord look. It's shiny and covers more of the upper with black than the regular option.

Yeah but it actually has a colored hue to it, not solid black
exactly why I probably wouldn't use that option for that inspiration

one day I need to search all the ID pics and find every chroma option and keep them open in seperate windows while I design a chroma ID so I have a better feel for what the finished product looks like

its really hard to make a chroma ID because the rendering on most of them looks different than the finished product

Agreed, I had a hard time pulling the trigger on my yellow/green option, hoping it looks gold like the rendering. If not they'll be returned no problem. Couldn't find anyone that posted pictures of an actual pair tho

So close to pulling the trigger on a Bruce Lee inspired pair, but I feel like I should hold out for some releases coming up to see if any heat drops. Gotta be more strict with the spending lol.

I was just playing with Nike ID and I came up with these!  
smokin.gif

Thanks fam, for the inside toe swoosh I chose the yellow as well to add a little pop, hopefully they turn out nice.

Looks like they'll come out great, lo forward to seeing em around when I get mine lol. This wait blows

Back
Top Bottom