OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Yeah I like #4 too. I think the pink upper looks better with the graffiti and the icy sole would be a nice contrast.

Last edited:

On another note, does anyone know if the Forging Iron option will be back?
Brings back memories.....

lebron-8-v2-yankees.jpg

Creative design. Never realized how well Yankee colors fit this model

Last edited:
Just placed an order for these. My inspiration was my first pair of dedicted boxing shoes I had when i first started the sport. I was gonna go and cop a whole lot of retro Jordans this year, but after this buy. I'm good for the rest of the year, maybe get ONE other pair of Jordan 11's or 6's this year. But from what I'm seeing, I'm good. Hoping these look as sweet in real life & on feet as they do in this mock up.

All the white parts glow in the dark, except the speckles. Inner white glow swoosh.

Is there a pic of a real anodized yellow? Is it pretty much gold?

theres been quite a few pictures posted of both colors, look back thru the gallery for this thread. yellow definitely appears gold, and I've seen a pair in person

Saw somebody made similar id's I just ordered a few pages back. I canceled the order and got these instead. I LOVE the way chromas look on the lebron 11's in person. I got the Kings Pride & they are straight fire. Saw these haven't been made, so I made & ordered them.

Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom