OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

they look way too much like a football cleat... at least in the pictures provided

I can see the possibilities of a red/black pair.

Wonder what the price tag will be on iD
nerd.gif
Yeah im tempted to see what the ID's might look like... but i think the price is going to have me shook 

I can see the possibilities of a red/black pair.

Wonder what the price tag will be on iD
nerd.gif
i'm betting $325 for an elite ID, redular X was $180 the elite was $260, I don't remember how much each id was, but the XI is $200 the elite will be close to $275+/-$25 for common sense/nike sense so for the ID the same $325 +/-$25 for common sense/nike sense

Has anyone pulled the trigger on the Kill bills or these?

View media item 769314

nope not on the graf..

I did order a pair of the all red anodized pair aka red october

hopefully they take their time and give me a nice discount, since I got my SB XI FIron's for free

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, I'm hoping an extremely minor imperfection happens on my pair so I could get that much needed discount code to get another pair.

Also, I'm hoping an extremely minor imperfection happens on my pair so I could get that much needed discount code to get another pair.

last time I talked to CS they were tight fisted NO codes for you!!!!!!

I guess since I have had 5 to 10 codes over the past few years..... not sure how it will work for others

last time I talked to CS they were tight fisted NO codes for you!!!!!!

I guess since I have had 5 to 10 codes over the past few years..... not sure how it will work for others

They gave me a code, no hassle when my roshe id's came with a small scuff out the box.

Hopefully some small detailing like that happens on my LeBrons so I could go ahead and checkout the concord colorway I have waiting for me in my cart.

Last edited:
Just got my 20% code. But now I'm nervous, tried on a 14 in the BHM and it was too right across the toe box. The 15 was wayyy to big. Don't know what size to go with and don't want to lose my discount on a return.

Just got my 20% code. But now I'm nervous, tried on a 14 in the BHM and it was too right across the toe box. The 15 was wayyy to big. Don't know what size to go with and don't want to lose my discount on a return.
damn how do you just get a 20% off like that? Can't you go with a 14.5? if not i would go with a 14 and break the posite in

i'm betting $325 for an elite ID, redular X was $180 the elite was $260, I don't remember how much each id was, but the XI is $200 the elite will be close to $275+/-$25 for common sense/nike sense so for the ID the same $325 +/-$25 for common sense/nike sense
yup. I'm pretty sure the xi elite ID will be at least 325. The x elite ID was 320, and earlier this yr guys were emailing Nike to bring them back after all yr complaining about how expensive they were. Nike knows guys are ready to drop 350 on this yrs release. But just in case they've been passing out coupon codes to get them under 3 lol. My 2 cents

those yeezy ones look nice, i have debated about making that same pair for awhile now. the all red ones don't look bad at all as well.

elites over 300 though is
sick.gif

damn how do you just get a 20% off like that? Can't you go with a 14.5? if not i would go with a 14 and break the posite in

This is from that gamma XI shipping fiasco. I don't think there is a 14.5 option. They strip us bigfooters of that. I don't own a pair of the 11, does the posite in fact "break in"?

This is from that gamma XI shipping fiasco. I don't think there is a 14.5 option. They strip us bigfooters of that. I don't own a pair of the 11, does the posite in fact "break in"?

The posite does break in. My kings pride 11s are too tight when I wear them loose laced, but when I lace them up tight, it's wearable for the day.

It's weird cause it's usually the other way around.

But yeah, the posite breaks in over time. The sole is extremely thick too, thickest sole I've came across, that imo is why you should go .5 up and not true to size. But that's just me

Back
Top Bottom