OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Just got a 20% off code and I'm finally about to ID some pairs. The mostly red Xmas and clipper joints will probably be 2 of them. Thanks for posting them nice pics.

Last edited:
these are absolutely hideous. wow. WOW

View media item 754662

It's definitely not what I was expecting. I posted a Fairfax-ish inspired Lebron XI using this option and it looked like a darker gold with a slight hint of green. This looks straight up olive green. I was gonna use that chroma option to do a Ring Night inspired, but the adonized yellow is the better option.

Not posting these pics to knock other people's designs or anything, just trying to show what the options actually look like because Nike renderings aren't accurate.

Queen City / charlotte hornets
Damn those are real sick 
nthat.gif

When I first ordered: ESTIMATED DELIVERY: 04/4/14

Now I'm scheduled for 3/28/14

My dates are getting pushed BACK. smh, there goes my chances of getting a free pair.

If they don't get here within a week from that date ima hold it too them and try to hustle a code or something.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Ordering the shoe just hoping to get a free pair. Why not just order because you like it? Don't get me wrong, free would be great. But it should be a possible bonus, not THE reason you order.

I never said I didn't like what I made. I'm just saying y'all dates are getting pushed further. My dates are getting pushed backwards. Which just cuts my chances of getting a free pair.

Tbh the pair I made is the best USA colorway I've seen. If they come out that fresh like in the pictures, there's no way ima get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom