OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

anyone remember at what point last year they removed the regular X's from nike ID. I got a few I might order depending on price of elites, how many CW's come out i like (only 1 so far) and trying to save for a holiday... just dont wanna miss out on getting one or two more ID's of the regular XI

I think I have officially decided to wait until u see my 2K14's... Especially since ordering now will almost for sure not get them here by Apr 9, when I wanted them here for my trip.

One of my pair had a minor blemish and I just wanted a 15% off code, come to find out a month later they refunded me on one of my pairs plus gave me a 20% off code.

They didn't even tell me about the refund either, just noticed the price adjustment in the orders page :lol: :pimp:

Apparently it was because the shoes were delayed, even though they did arrive two days before XMas. Not complaining.

Last edited:
Damn must be nice. I git the $100 yesterday and hoping I get more closer to ship date but we'll see

Don't know why I felt the need to prove this, but here you go...
what kinda karma do you have, how many old lades crossing the street, 4 leaf clovers, horseshoes, rabbits feet.....etc.....etc.....

I got to stop breaking mirrors, congrats though  

Does anyone now when ID ends? I wanna order 2-3 pairs, but I would rather order one and try to bank on them dragging and then giving me a discount. I wouldn't try to do this if SO many of you didn't have problems. Not to mention 60 bucks off a pair would be HUGE imho and would make me get two more instead of one. However, this obviously won't be useful if in two months they take down the ID for the Lebron XI.

Does anyone now when ID ends? I wanna order 2-3 pairs, but I would rather order one and try to bank on them dragging and then giving me a discount. I wouldn't try to do this if SO many of you didn't have problems. Not to mention 60 bucks off a pair would be HUGE imho and would make me get two more instead of one. However, this obviously won't be useful if in two months they take down the ID for the Lebron XI.

Sometime in October when the LeBron XII drops.

These are not mine, again I found this on eBay.  It's a better shot of what the yellow/green chroma option looks like. 

View media item 815475
I know people said they were getting it, but I went through all 130 pages and never saw a final product. I thought this pair was the best of my four designs and had to pull the trigger. Even though it is very, VERY far away, I will post pictures when in hand...

Back
Top Bottom