OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Lol only because I told you they're gitd.

If I didn't you'd think they're white, then I wouldn't have od'd, right?

Nike really stepped up their game in the glow department, my Power Couple soldiers blew me away

same shoe not my pic

so i sent nike an email also to bring back the X ID ... this is what they said... and foreveryone  thinking lebron had toebox issues NOPE lowerback issues? NOPE .. the Xs are his goodluck charm lol.. but seriously..

Haha good luck charm I call b.s. he started games in XI and switched out, for obvious reasons other than "luck"

Last edited:
nice, just wanna see how they look with the glow

very clean colorway, perfect xmas

honestly I thought you had something totally different cooked up, wasn't expecting an xmas colorway

nice, just wanna see how they look with the glow

very clean colorway, perfect xmas

honestly I thought you had something totally different cooked up, wasn't expecting an xmas colorway

Thanks, they glow crazy bright, even glow in the light! :lol:

I wasn't going to do a Christmas colorway, but the Christmas pair is just so damn ugly, I just had to have one.

They came out great, the red is very bright in person and the green Swoosh has 3M in it. :pimp:

Thanks, Gent.

Oh, in case you guys are wondering on sizing, they actually are much roomier than the GR's.

My size 12 fits like a true 12 (with NBA socks), not an 11.5/11.75.

This is like dude's signature when it comes to iD's
laugh.gif

He'll pretty much always do what you wouldn't expect him to.
lol yeah he's good at that
Thanks, they glow crazy bright, even glow in the light!
laugh.gif

I wasn't going to do a Christmas colorway, but the Christmas pair is just so damn ugly, I just had to have one.

They came out great, the red is very bright in person and the green Swoosh has 3M in it.
pimp.gif
they came out very nice man, I'm not feeling the released xmas either

when I make an ID I want to use that glow, thats the green glow option right?

whoa hold up the swoosh has 3M in it?!

The weird thing is, I've seen this on a lot of LeBron XI's and have been wondering if that was 3M or that area is just white when you get close enough :lol:

Back
Top Bottom