OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Is there a place to get these high quality laces if you want more colors? I have seen the website laceduplaces.com and they have some high quality flat laces, but I want these round ones. Anyone know?

Thanks fellers, you can clearly see in Zach's pictures how crazy these things glow.

I'm tempted to make another pair with white foam, it just looks so damn clean in person. :x

I guess out of the pairs released, King's Prides would come the closest to chroma, but even those aren't really it. The best answer would be: none.

Just think guys, why on earth would Nike bring back an older model to iD? It would take away from the profits the XI could potentially generate and we would have to assume that there were materials left over from the X to even have the idea be heard. Otherwise I find it hard to believe they'd secure several materials and CWs for a run on the X again.

Doesn't hurt to ask but y'all don't really think a few hand full of people on one site will sway Nike into putting these back on, do y'all?

Doesn't hurt to ask but y'all don't really think a few hand full of people on one site will sway Nike into putting these back on, do y'all?
in case u missed the obvious intro disclaimer from my previous post

'doesnt hurt to try... more than likely they wont bring em back but it only took me 30seconds to send the email'

finally someone shows the white gitd sole. still has that greenish tint, but i guess thats to be expected. wonder if they glow as bright

Back
Top Bottom