OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

So if they accept free returns for any reason, is there a place I can go to buy the unwanted ones at a discount?

Just think guys, why on earth would Nike bring back an older model to iD? It would take away from the profits the XI could potentially generate and we would have to assume that there were materials left over from the X to even have the idea be heard. Otherwise I find it hard to believe they'd secure several materials and CWs for a run on the X again.

Doesn't hurt to ask but y'all don't really think a few hand full of people on one site will sway Nike into putting these back on, do y'all?
I have seen a few emails do alot more then bring back a pair of shoes.  You would be surprised, how powerful a few email are, especially since you never know who is writing to the company or reading the emails within the company.

I have seen a few emails do alot more then bring back a pair of shoes.  You would be surprised, how powerful a few email are, especially since you never know who is writing to the company or reading the emails within the company.
I wrote on for the hell of it. Took three minutes out of my day to request a Lebron X Elite ID. I mean, if they were concerned about sales, they could do a "Flash Sale" Where you can play around with Lebron X's and for one specific day you can buy whatever you'd like

That may be so, in terms of customer satisfaction and service, but Nike won't bring back a whole line of custom shoes if the margins/profits don't make sense...

That may be so, in terms of customer satisfaction and service, but Nike won't bring back a whole line of custom shoes if the margins/profits don't make sense...
it cost about $25 to make the Lebron shoes, and they sell them for $310 (The highest price for a basketball shoe, ever!!!!)  Margin/Profits????????????

Last edited:
You are forgetting that on iD there are preset quantities of all the options you can choose, therefore unless they are willing to produce more or still have late quantities left over from the initial X iD run, then why would they start that process all over? For a few handful of people?

You are forgetting that on iD there are preset quantities of all the options you can choose, therefore unless they are willing to produce more or still have late quantities left over from the initial X iD run, then why would they start that process all over? For a few handful of people?
Yeah, but who says they arent willing to produce more or who says they dont have any leftover materials. You are coming to a conclusion all based off the assumption that you know what Nike would do, and how much inventory of material u think they have.

Yeah, but who says they arent willing to produce more or who says they dont have any leftover materials. You are coming to a conclusion all based off the assumption that you know what Nike would do, and how much inventory of material u think they have.

True, I assume that they would have kept the iD up longer had that been the case but for all I know I could be completely wrong

CLosed mouths dont get fed!!!!!  Thats the main reason people dont get what they want. They don't ask, just because they convince themselves that the person that they are gonna ask already has their mind made up to say NO. 

Last edited:
With the discussion of the X Elites coming back to ID, remember that in the last month of them being available several options sold out and were no longer available before the X Elite came off ID.  (White upper, red upper, certain accent colors, certain soles)  So they really may not have the reasonable means to bring them back, without major production costs to get molds and materials back that were actually used in their entirety.   Not saying it "Can't/Won't" happen, the emails could certainly help, but there are other things to consider from a business perspective that may make bringing them back not profitable for Nike. 

Back
Top Bottom