OVERLAY: Solid Anodized Court Purple 

BASE: Black

DYNAMIC FLYWIRE: Black

BASE SWOOSH: White

OVERLAY SWOOSH: Black

OUTSOLE: Translucent Gamma Blue

LACE: Black

LINING: Gamma Blue

Any one pulled the trigger on the Black Ice sole... Playing around with making a Blackout pair but can decide on all black or black ice.

Have been on the phone twice with Nike CS regarding my girl's sons SUPER delayed Chroma order. Original order date was 10/9. Projected ship date was Nov 15th. Now? Projected ship date is 12/9 with an arrival date NO LATER than 12/20. Come on guys!

I also mention Chroma is now 250, not 270. We got a 10% refund and a 15% code for next order. Not great, but not terrible either, I guess.

#kanyeshrug

Have been on the phone twice with Nike CS regarding my girl's sons SUPER delayed Chroma order. Original order date was 10/9. Projected ship date was Nov 15th. Now? Projected ship date is 12/9 with an arrival date NO LATER than 12/20. Come on guys!

I also mention Chroma is now 250, not 270. We got a 10% refund and a 15% code for next order. Not great, but not terrible either, I guess.

#kanyeshrug

Sucks that 10% only really means $7 off the current price. Unless they refunded the $20 then hit you with the 10%? (Doubt it tho)

I've been waiting as well for my chroma order, was planning on harassing Nike customer service as well. Woke up to this, chroma orders should be shipping soon guys.

Thanks for posting that on here! Just checked my inbox and my chroma order is on its way as well! :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom