OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Always good to wake up on a Monday to a email like this... This is for my 1st chroma pair which was supposed to be delayed til December... But I'm thinking my 2nd regular pair (non chroma) will arrive first
those look pretty sick man. i just got my same email this morning.

The speckles look terrible on all those. Gotta have them as close to the overlay color or leave them out imo.

same, they offered me one measly 10% off coupon for my 4 pair order.

I should be getting a coupon for each shoe :smh:

you should have told them to take that 10% and stick it. at least give you a 15% or 20%

a few people in this thread are consistantly getting 20% codes, maybe they should share their secret

Last edited:
So far it looks like its a miss with the speckles for the most part. Nike can't seem to get it right. On one shoe it has a ton of speckles while the other shoe has way less. Just doesn't look right. I don't really see this issue happening with GR shoes when it comes to speckles but with NIKEiD it's a whole different story. Which worries me because I ordered a second pair with speckles. :rolleyes

The speckles look terrible on all those. Gotta have them as close to the overlay color or leave them out imo.

I was considering using speckles when I do ID a pair but wow.. Those pictures totally turned me off. They're overwhelming on those pairs, especially the matte black with white speckles.

The speckles look terrible on those pairs, my white speckles on my white foam looks fine because you can't really see them.

I got one out of my 3 pair in today and they royally messed up my taxi design. Glue everywhere, dents, and wrong colors. I'm definitely sending them back. I'll try and post some pictures tomorrow.

SS are gangsta. Designed a pair using red base and black matte FI overlay with Gamma blue accents today definitely pull the trigger when its time.

My "Summit Lake" ID's just came in. Let me know what yall think...
Very nice.
nthat.gif
 Are these SOLID Anodized Court Purple or CHROMA Blue / Purple Overlay?

Back
Top Bottom