OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

^ those are horrible... Nice job on the summit lakes! I bet a home version would be dope
.... They aren't the dopest I've seen, but what's "horrible" about em? ... Maybe OD on the volt ... But all iD's are the expression of what the person who make em likes ... Don't **** on the next mans expression

Last edited:
Struck out with Nike trying to get another 20%-Off code for an order that was legitimately flawed.  The rep claimed that I have had too many...  Which I have had a few (5-6) but all for legitimate reasons.  Is it my fault the quality control is poor (+ I am extremely particular about my shoes).  

Either way, I have 5 pairs in my cart (3-Kobe's, 2-Lebron's) that I am ready to pull the trigger on but really can't see ordering them all without a code.  If anyone has or can get a code that they're willing to part with, please hit me up.  Even at a cost.  Thanks!

Last edited:
wooooooooow. its like a counter- kings pride. id LOVE To be able to id these... but i know itll probably never happen. theres no glue marks showing in these photos, making these shoes unrealistic
laugh.gif

Struck out with Nike trying to get another 20%-Off code for an order that was legitimately flawed.  The rep claimed that I have had too many...  Which I have had a few (5-6) but all for legitimate reasons.  Is it my fault the quality control is poor (+ I am extremely particular about my shoes).  

Either way, I have 5 pairs in my cart (3-Kobe's, 2-Lebron's) that I am ready to pull the trigger on but really can't see ordering them all without a code.  If anyone has or can get a code that they're willing to part with, please hit me up.  Even at a cost.  Thanks!
Do you always order with the same log in? I always create a new log in for every order that way they never say I've had too many codes. Lol

just got another "delayed" email for the mothership..... time for some money off again and this time a code

I don't think that gold pair is legit...

I'm pretty sure the bonding area between the hyperfuse and posite is the same color as the posite on Chroma pairs...

That and I don't think anyone has actually received a Chroma iD yet.

Delayed Past Dec??

i did not read close enough'

Your order is currently scheduled to be delivered approximately 29 - 31 days beyond the original delivery date

and when it ships they are refunding me 100% thanks for the free gift :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Isn't that picture up there a sample? I'm pretty sure while pictures were leaking of The xi that it was one of the leaks.

Back
Top Bottom