OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Lol at ashy looking shoes. I've actually seen dudes put armor all on their posites. For sure gives them a crazy sheen but then wouldn't that defeat the purpose of having a murdered out matte black?

I'm. Not putting no Damb armor all lmao.

Ill post pics of my triple black 8s tomorrow too and let y'all see what I do w my batman/referee joints. Shout out my dude big supa

im with the other guys. i dont understand being impressed by all black custom shoes... no offense. Its just literally the least creative color combination possible. One so basic everyone else doesnt even bother. Not to say they dont look nice still or anything... its just.. ahhh f it. u guys get what im saying. long as u like em right?
laugh.gif

im with the other guys. i dont understand being impressed by all black custom shoes... no offense. Its just literally the least creative color combination possible. One so basic everyone else doesnt even bother. Not to say they dont look nice still or anything... its just.. ahhh f it. u guys get what im saying. long as u like em right? :lol:
I agree man. I like em for sure, but more in a 'I'd buy for 150 at the outlet'... not pay extra. He loves em so that's all that matters. Props

Last edited:
I really wish there was an extra lace option. The idea I'm currently trying to run with is begging for an extra set.

Those triple blacks look clean as hell!!! I have da 8s & 9s. Does anyone know if Nike plans on releasing a blacked out 11? If not I might consider IDing another pair. Idk though after da quality on my first pair. I don't want 2 wait another 5 weeks just 2 b disappointed.

im with the other guys. i dont understand being impressed by all black custom shoes... no offense. Its just literally the least creative color combination possible. One so basic everyone else doesnt even bother. Not to say they dont look nice still or anything... its just.. ahhh f it. u guys get what im saying. long as u like em right? :lol:

What's even funnier is if he literally changes two things (liner, sole) it becomes the "most sought after colorway" of any shoe on this planet EARF! Smh, that's how it be sometime.

The whole point is nike isn't releasing a blackout colorway and it's a shame not to on a silhouette like the 11 which some people say look like a super hero would wear them you know something like batman. It's not creative at all but maybe y'all can't appreciate a blacked out shoe. Plus my man ranted weeks for that shoe :pimp:

Last edited:
Triple blacks have one caveat, the glue marks really really realllyyy stand out 
sick.gif
 dang Nike... you had a shot to really win here

They're looking xtra ashy in those pics haha. Armor All them up then take pics (better lighting would suffice).
what happens if you armor all them? is that ok to use on shoes like that?

I like the blackout, just wish it was a shiny finish instead of matte

I really wish there was an extra lace option. The idea I'm currently trying to run with is begging for an extra set.
I feel you.  I was torn between two lace types because both looked so good

Plus these thicker laces are real nice on the brons, it'd be nice to get the same kind for a swap

ID's are to create the colorway you want (if it's not being released officially). it's necessarily meant for you make the "most creative" design ever. and if you disagree, you're adopted and you're parents don't love you.

^They aren't bad but a few more would be nice.  Agreed

All I was really after was a bright crimson...  was hoping to use that on my Mag inspired pair instead of pink

Armor all and tire shine has been used for along time on foamposites. It does take away some of the matte to the color, but overall just makes them look much darker in color as opposed to shining them up. If that makes sense.

Armor all and tire shine has been used for along time on foamposites. It does take away some of the matte to the color, but overall just makes them look much darker in color as opposed to shining them up. If that makes sense.
interesting, I never knew you could do that on the foam

^They aren't bad but a few more would be nice.  Agreed

All I was really after was a bright crimson...  was hoping to use that on my Mag inspired pair instead of pink
yeah crimson would be nice, they need more colors they really do

The Armor All thing was a joke, (read the parentheses) although I've seen someone use it haha.

Well, Armor All would make it blend in with the glue :tongue:

Very vet minimal glue showin on mine.

And you guys are right Nike should make all black a mandatory gr release.

I love the matte option (reason I didn't murder out a X id. Can't do shiny suit).

In terms of creativity. Lol I'll leave that to the other cats in here. Paging 28, gentry, etc.

Back
Top Bottom