OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

you'd be surprised at how many ppl there are (outside of this thread) that actually think outside the box! ... Crazy concept to grasp huh?
I wouldn't be surpised that there are people who think outside the box... Just surpised someone else would also want to drop 250 on those... Thinking outside the box and liking those have nothing to do with each other bruh. Like I said as long as yall are happy that's all that matters.

I wouldn't be surpised that there are people who think outside the box... Just surpised someone else would also want to drop 250 on those... Thinking outside the box and liking those have nothing to do with each other bruh. Like I said as long as yall are happy that's all that matters.
& which ones did you make? Just curious? ... But for the record .. $250 is nothin major to me & my homies ... We call it "shoe money" ... I can play around with nike iD & actually order what I come up with ... You don't like em, cool ... Keep it pushin

The order I placed for some people on here including myself, will be here by February 17th. :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
sykosyd & jada - y'all gotta chill.

jada - you really gotta town down the criticism.
sykosyd - no need to reply like 4 - 6 times before dude even responds. makes it obvious it struck a nerve.

lets keep things positive people.

i love how those came out KVN, black swoosh would be dope too.

My 4th pair arrived, I'll snap some good shots later tonight when I'm home.

Preview. (S4 photo)

Nice Mez can't wait! As for the swoosh thanks for the input. I photoshopped it and didn't make to big of a difference so ima keep it. Thanks for the help!

KVN those dunkmans are on point. Very dope. :pimp:

Mez You made those dunkmans very identical to what I had in mind and now from that teaser pic it looks like you just made another pair to what I was planning on making down the line (minus the forging iron option). You're stealing my thunder bro. :lol: :pimp:

REALLY! cant wait to see them Mez

KVN killin sales of the GR Dunkmans, not even close either, so so damn nice Sir ! another WOW !

KVN those dunkmans are on point. Very dope. :pimp:

Mez You made those dunkmans very identical to what I had in mind and now from that teaser pic it looks like you just made another pair to what I was planning on making down the line (minus the forging iron option). You're stealing my thunder bro. :lol: :pimp:

It just means we have good taste :lol: :pimp:

I don't know how anyone could buy the Dunkman XI's off the shelf with the "Dunkman" ID's KVN and Mez made in here, both are fire.  Good stuff fellas, 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom