OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

I don't know how anyone could buy the Dunkman XI's off the shelf with the "Dunkman" ID's KVN and Mez made in here, both are fire.  Good stuff fellas, :nthat:

all 3 are dope...Im feeling the actual Dunkman's cuz of the posite texture :nthat:
But i'd say Mez's are still the best Dunkman XI

Yeah that deal through SA was enticing.  The official dunkmans feel like the "Oregon" XI to me, doesn't scream "Dunkman" like some of the ID's on here.  All good looking shoes. 

Plus you don't have to roll the dice with the ID process, which has been pretty horrendous on these.  Still don't have mine that I ordered in October, even though they will be free, still a long time to wait.  

Last edited:
I don't understand how Nike has the balls to charge $250 for these and not give us 2 ******g sets of laces.

I almost want to call them and tell them I have 5 pairs that I'm ready to order but I want extra laces, :lol:

I don't understand how Nike has the balls to charge $250 for these and not give us 2 ******g sets of laces.

I almost want to call them and tell them I have 5 pairs that I'm ready to order but I want extra laces,
laugh.gif
Hell do it. All they can say is no. Then ask them if they really want to throw 1200 bucks out the window because they want to keep their laces.

Dude I'm trying real hard to do you a solid and not steal this. These are cold my man.

Order Date: Oct 8
Delevered: Dec 26

I received a full refund after calling a few times. FINALLY received them! I wasn't liking the white paint splatter at first. I thought it was too much, but it grew on me. Anyway, here's some pictures:
View media item 712071
View media item 712074
View media item 712076
View media item 712078
View media item 712080
The Nightmare After Christmas

What are these codes for? I hear about it all of the time but just figured it was ndc handing them out for poor IDs, didn't know they just gave them out at random?

Cool story bro!

you have instagram...do you have instagram. Go look at my pictures...does it look like I give a %$#*

Back
Top Bottom