OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Your IDs don't have to look EXACTLY like the Obsidians.. it is a different shoe after all
I agree. Also, this may sound nerdy, but perception of colors changes depending on surrounding colors. If you throw em in the mix with the royal blue I'm sure you'll get a really great looking obsidian cw.

Saw some yellow based ID's today at a sneaker expo, definitely comes out to look golden!

I see the screenshot from @nikeidelite up there! Make sure you guys are using that #nikeidelite hashtag to get featured on IG

Can someone give me the colorway dude uses in the Big Bang replicas on the last page? Im gonna have to copy that since I can't find BB for a decent price anywhere.

Can someone give me the colorway dude uses in the Big Bang replicas on the last page? Im gonna have to copy that since I can't find BB for a decent price anywhere.
Bright citrus posite (with forging iron option)

Orange Blaze fuse

Green GITD sole

Dark grey check

Last edited:
@Mez 0ne what color is the sole on your dunkmans? Is it the clear or the blue clear one? Can't tell on nike I'd

Just normal clear sole, just has a slight blue-ish tint to them.

4f7a74d47ba011e3a7c21279b4df689b_8.jpg

I made a pair based off the atlantic penny 2 pair thats been sitting in my cart for a while just like that. Nice!

And that GSW pair a few pages back :smokin

ok guys i need your help a bit

i know they dont have to do with id but i didnt know where else to post them

i wanna make a pair of xi like theses

problem is i dont know what sneaker customizer to go to

all have riducously high prices or wait times

can anyone reccomend a go customizer for me

Dude these are beautiful!!! Something about the white posite is fire to me. I can't believe there hasn't been a GR with white posite yet

Yeah they do remind me of Atlantic penny 2s :pimp:

Or ANYTHING white for that matter!

ok guys i need your help a bit
i know they dont have to do with id but i didnt know where else to post them
i wanna make a pair of xi like theses
problem is i dont know what sneaker customizer to go to
all have riducously high prices or wait times
can anyone reccomend a go customizer for me
View media item 754756

Hit up DC_kustoms on instagram he's also on Niketalk as @dc30

Back
Top Bottom