OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

The graffiti option is a nice addition. The downside of it is that the color choices are pretty bad.

anyone know what was used on the overlay part? Is that the midnight navy chroma? If not can someone post a pic of what it looks like because I wanna use that for my ids but on Nikeid it looks purple.
used purple/blue chroma overlay, with navy base. in person the navy of the upper is really dark, almost black, but the tongue is a lighter navy. the chroma part looks navy with just a little hint of purple depending on how the light hits it. hope that helps

After seeing the Gold of the Anodized Yellow I'm considering returning my Volt based iD to make somewhat of a Championship themed kick. I'm doing the Anodized Yellow posite with a white splatter to simulate the carbonated bubbles in champagne. Just want small opinion on whether the white swoosh or the solid red swoosh looks better, I'm torn between the two....

View media item 767954View media item 767956

Please share thoughts...

I think they both look good, but a red swoosh would be a cool change of pace since quite a few people have put that pair together with a white swoosh.

nice kill bills

years back i had the royal elastics kill bill shoes (apparently made only for the cast and crew).

Back
Top Bottom