OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

Hey everyone, was thinking of doing this pair, living in Kentucky its a must. But maybe its just me, but does it look like theres a significantly less amount of speckles on the armor posite than on other ids? Do they just randomly speckle each pair, or is it heavy all the time? View media item 874345

Dude that made that USA pair has them up on eBay for $450.

:lol:

And it has a bid! Do people actually pay these prices for iDs? When they could order them themselves. Are people that impatient? Lol. Looks like Orlando outlets are the Mecca for the returns. I'll be down next month, hoping to get lucky.

Got a finishing touches email yesterday morning and a delayed email this morning. Is this the norm?

Got a finishing touches email yesterday morning and a delayed email this morning. Is this the norm?

I think with the Lebron iD this year there is no such thing as a "norm"...

I swear everyones had a completely different experience, haha...

I understand the gumbo pairs are considerably "limited" ... & you can't just go make em now ... Adding to the rarity ... But $450??? ... Smh ... Why order em if you don't like em enough to keep!?

Lol had them up for $450 to see if anybody would really bite. I'm not even trying to sell the pair.

I really can't believe someone bid on them. I'm gonna have to talk with the guy or something, I feel so bad.

168u803.gif

Lol had them up for $450 to see if anybody would really bite. I'm not even trying to sell the pair.

I really can't believe someone bid on them. I'm gonna have to talk with the guy or something, I feel so bad.

One of the reason I love nike talk [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji].. This dude response is Hilarious.. Really u went trying to sell them [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]lmao I'm dying at the gif up there lmao

hope you not a new ebay'er. ebay still wants their fees if you cancel the auction with a bid on it

But I agree with Mr. Thicke... U Lion

Nawh I think I saved myself, the guy who bid is in Puerto Rico. I said I only ship to U.S. as long as I don't get another bid, I'm good

but you filled out the description and everything? no need to lie about it, man. Big deal... you wanted to sell em for money. You look more like a fool for trying to lie about it 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom