OFFICIAL: Lebron XI NikeID Thread [Going away soon... get your orders in!]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

man I thought that the same thing---and as I was scrolling, I was reminded of the time you called me out a few weeks back for quoting pics. Good times.

:lol:

Now you see why I called you out? It's summer time, and I'm usually browsing NT from my phone while I'm smoking or something. No one wants to scroll through all that **** :lol:

I like these Everglade IDs :pimp:

Last edited:
@Gordonson  Yeah I did have to comment on all @Dc30  pictures because they were FIRE.... Did you really  have to waste you time by adding the comment. Keep It Movin. 

Penny Foamposite inspired

View media item 1053865

So can you guys help me out is the foam colored royal chrome on this and would you say it is closer to the foam of the royal penny's foamposites or more like a shiny royal blue? If I order the foam to be just solid royal does it come out with a mate finish type color?
Any pics for the two types of royal blue (solid/chrome)?

Also any pics of the blue everglades?

Props to everyone's pairs all looking dope.

Last edited:
So can you guys help me out is the foam colored royal chrome on this and would you say it is closer to the foam of the royal penny's foamposites or more like a shiny royal blue? If I order the foam to be just solid royal does it come out with a mate finish type color?

That is chrome or anodized. The solid blue will be a matte finish, no shine at all. I can't comment on the Penny's as I don't own any foams, but Gentry is always on point with his creations so I'm pretty sure the chrome blue is where you wanna be.

Oh and the overlay is also the chrome option. If you look back at my pics on the previous page you can see the difference between the chrome red overlay and solid red overlay (material between the posite and mesh).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ube
@Gordonson
 Yeah I did have to comment on all @Dc30
 pictures because they were FIRE.... Did you really  have to waste you time by adding the comment. Keep It Movin. 

most threads generally have a rule about quoting pics on the first page---this one probably does.

That's why no one really does it. You kinda new though so maybe you didn't know that.

That is chrome or anodized. The solid blue will be a matte finish, no shine at all. I can't comment on the Penny's as I don't own any foams, but Gentry is always on point with his creations so I'm pretty sure the chrome blue is where you wanna be.

Oh and the overlay is also the chrome option. If you look back at my pics on the previous page you can see the difference between the chrome red overlay and solid red overlay (material between the posite and mesh).
yeah I thought so I just wanted to get confirmation..... I wanna do an id somewhat similar to his in a way but not exactly. I am just scared of how the color blue comes out depending on whether or not I choose chrome royal blue or the matte royal blue.

yeah I thought so I just wanted to get confirmation..... I wanna do an id somewhat similar to his in a way but not exactly. I am just scared of how the color blue comes out depending on whether or not I choose chrome royal blue or the matte royal blue.
I don't recall seeing any royal blue matte examples in the thread but if you're on IG search #lebron11id or something like that. Something is bound to come up. Only recommendation though. Your posite and accent/overlay should be the same if you doing same color going for a Foamposite look. My $.02

Last edited:
I have that exact same pair coming in. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get the blk/gold flywire though. But a 20% code doesn't sound bad either.

Well you know what the one on the right looks like from @jsdonnar pair. They look great.

However, I'd go with the left pair. For originality and I like the color blocking really well on that pair.

Or behind door number 3, you could order both and send back the pair that is less desirable to you.

Back
Top Bottom