***Official*** Limited UNC XX3 in Chicago thread vol. +#+! SNYX

niketown? mom and pop store?

what you guys think?
ohwell.gif

not sure if its going to be worth it, only 23 pairs, i can t miss a week of school.....

you?

^

Im with you, can't miss that much time without knowing if I secured a pair.

I really like these though, out of the three shown so far and not just because their limited. The subtle stitching compared to the loud, unappealing upper ofthe other two is beautiful and blue midsole is breathtaking.

I just hope I can snag a pair without having to pay eBay prices.

I would happily wait overnight for these. But something tells me that some people will line up a few days in advance. Thats just ridiculous to me.

you can check jumpman23.com for the official stores that will receive the limited XX3's.

Yea good luck gettin these...only 23 pairs in that store...chances are slim

i think this will be the same as the jordan 2 doernbecher relase i will go early in the morning but not camp out

anybody know if NTC employees get first crack at these? ....i wonder how many pairs will be left if thats the case

i think ima camp out..i actually like these...its gonna be soo cold tho. anybody know official price?

its crazy that niketown in chicago is the only place that will get these
what happened to city sports? They should be there i think

I Spoke to one of my friends that has a store in the chi
there is 2 spots in chicago that will be getting these and thats niketown chicago and 1 more store, that what his jordan rep Karl told him
Im gonna check again if this spot is really getting these.

Krabby, Why isn't Saint Alfred on the Jumpman23.com list?

So more the 23 stores nation wide will have them?

Back
Top Bottom