Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

Originally Posted by LARidah23

We really need Kaman back on track tonight.

Golden State's backcourt is a problem.  Hopefully we can actually hit our shots tonight. 
Yeah, Curry and Ellis are definitely going to score, but if we can keep them to about 50 or 60 points combined and hold their other guys in check, we should be ok. 

Originally Posted by Div1LBC

I expect bounce back games from the vets, BD, Kaman and Gomes.

Go Clips!

Someone hook me up with that Clipper Nation sig.

copy & paste

and you're rt about the vets but vdn must use e-bled, aminu, cook and dj more tonight. We need fresh legz in the 3rd/4th qtrs.

Bledsoe
pimp.gif

Even though we lost (again...), I loved the effort the young guys put out there.

Bledsoe looked pretty good and showed flashes of what he's capable of.

Gordon did well @ the point.  Appreciated his aggressiveness throughout the game.  His 3pt. shooting is a bit off though, but I expect him to bounce back.

Kaman's shot is slowly starting to come back, but he still makes too many silly, mental mistakes
tired.gif

Hopefully we can get a win soon
ohwell.gif

Thanks for not messing up the SPURS winning streak against y'all.
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

Just one question....

Are Clippers fans just Laker/KOBE haters?....Because if so....
ohwell.gif

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Kaman needs to go. Messes up the flow of the offense. Make or miss, he takes shots at the absolutely worse times.

Will be another tough game tonight but hopefully they can find a way to get the W! I'm looking for Blake and Gordon to have good games.

I feel like the league purposefully gave the Clips the toughest schedule to start the season off with.

Baron Davis doesn't need to start anymore. Let his fat *%# come off the bench when he gets healthy. Bledsoe is killin.

Finally get a win
pimp.gif

Any teams out there willing to take on BD's contract?  If not, he better get used to coming off the bench.  Maybe the thought of him possibly losing his starting job to a rookie will light a fire under him.

Loved the effort from everyone. (Although Kaman still needs to get it together).

It was nice to get the first win. Eric Bledsoe is the future and the future should be now. I'm also loving EJ's new found aggressiveness and the fact that he's looking to take over games this year. He's attacking the rim relentlessly so he needs to improve his FT shooting because he's going to the line a lot this season.

1st win streak of the season tonight? If we have a chance to pick up a win on this roadie, I think Denver is the best opportunity. Its going to be tough though. I don't think we can count on the same kind of performances we got from Bledsoe and Gomes in the OKC game in this game. But I'll be watching.

Back
Top Bottom