Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

30t6p3b.gif

Blake is going to leave as soon as he can.

Players who are playing as hard he is and his teammates are don't deserve for the majority of the "home" crowd to be cheering for the other team when you basically won the whole game and lost in the last :40 seconds.

Now that I think about it, the Clippers should move. They will never get a fair shot in L.A.

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Players who are playing as hard he is and his teammates are don't deserve for the majority of the "home" crowd to be cheering for the other team when you basically won the whole game and lost in the last :40 seconds.

Now that I think about it, the Clippers should move. They will never get a fair shot in L.A.

I wouldnt mind the San Jose Clippers.
pimp.gif

Like u said, they will never get a fair shot in LA.  But hell there are Lakers fans all over the damn state, what would be different? SMH

I dont know the clippers have a lot of money to spend in free agency.

Originally Posted by DUMB PIGS

I wouldnt mind the San Jose Clippers.
pimp.gif

Like u said, they will never get a fair shot in LA.  But hell there are Lakers fans all over the damn state, what would be different? SMH

Don't be so sure about that.  Back in 05-06, when the Clippers made the playoffs and Lakers we're just a .500 team, the city was much more evenly divided between Clippers and Lakers fans.  And the Clippers/Lakers games that were Clipper home games actually seemed like Clippers home games.  I could definitely see that happening again.  If the Clippers keep the current roster together, they should be peaking right when the Lakers are starting to decline.  Kobe can't play forever.  When he goes, unless he gets replaced with an equally talented superstar (which would be hard to do), the Lakers will lose some fans.  Trust me.  I'm an L.A. native and love my hometown, but it is a city that's loaded with frontrunners. 

grin.gif

I'd never take advice from a Knick fan.

Yesss!!! First road win of the night tonight. Very nice performance. Blake beasted as usual, but we had contributions from a lot of guys, but that makes all the difference.

I really don't understand how you guys have lost so many games with the roster you have. I thought either you or the Grizzlies would steal one of the last spots in the West

^^^ You're telling us? You can blame some of it on injuries. Other than that, just underperformance.

Yeah, two road wins a row! It wasn't pretty in the end, but we got it done. It would be nice to keep it rolling when we return home. Griffin v. Love match up on Monday should be fun.

damn its a good week so far. clipps back to back wins on the road. aztecs win again, bolts kill the  9ers....now only if the padres can do something for me besides o dog.

Back
Top Bottom