Official Los Angeles Clippers 10-11 Season Thread - The Griffin Era Begins (Again)

^^^ !@#$ was hilarious. Blake has the deadpan humor down pat. "Hard work. Its overrated, like humility." As for his play though, if Griffin keeps putting up numbers like he has been and does not make the all star team, I will be pissed.

let's keep this going!!
2ztllk2.gif

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by jepeh21

haven't been here for the longest time! what's up clipper nation? i'm going to the game later, finally will be able to see Blake Griffin play, i also saw the Kings-Clips preseason game but Blake sat that game

You're seeing a good one then, bro.  At least for the Clippers.  Blake is the real deal.  I hope all doubters are coming around now.  The guy is a double-double machine. 
just came home from the game! what an exciting game for us Clippers fans! it was a dunk fest from the get go, i was on a VIP Suite and almost jumped over and fell on the 1st possesion where Blake almost pulled another Mozgov kind of dunk on Dalambert, nice win, hopefully the momentum keeps on bringin some wins and hopefull get closer to 0.500

BG making a strong case for ROY with Wall on the mend. I hope he at least gets that outta this crappy season.

Nice W right there...

Spurs looked gassed and Clips took advantage. EG and Blake doin normal work.

Clippers win, Lakers lose.
pimp.gif

Can't also forget about Rasual's 3-triples in a row that pretty much sparked the run.   

Gawd I wish Griff would've connected on that dunk on Tiago.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

This dude trying to kill ANYONE in his way. asdlfjaslkdaksld;j

can't wait to get back home to SoCal. Yeah, i'm a laker fan first, but first thing i'm copping when i get back are some Clipper tix to see Blake play

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

clippers win

aztecs win

good night tonight
Actually, for me, all of today was a good day.  Word to Ice Cube.  Got some afternoon lovin', then the Clips win.  Can't get much better than that. 

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

can't wait to get back home to SoCal. Yeah, i'm a laker fan first, but first thing i'm copping when i get back are some Clipper tix to see Blake play
11lsj7s.gif

Can we make some free-throws please?

Let's see if we can get a win against Sacramento tonight.

Sad to see Kaman re-injure his ankle
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom