OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

Shumpert left tonight's game with a knee injury, same knee that had the acl tear.

If I'm the Clips I'm saying no to Shumpert and asking for Tim Hardaway Jr.

Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner 1h
Clippers-NY deal for Darren Colliosn-Matt Barnes to NY for Iman Shumpert, Raymond Felton "deal is dead." per source. "Could revive" Thurs.

I have a feeling this isn't going to happen and I'm fine with that.

Brad Turner ‏@BA_Turner 28s
Clip deal: Mullens a future 2nd to PHI for a conditional 2nd....antawn and cash to ATL for draft rights to Cenk Akoyl. (2005 draft pick).

So...we pretty much dumped Jamison and Mullens for nothing. Not that those guys were giving us anything, but its kind of a let down.

Well we got rid of dead weight but yeah not getting anything blows. We needed another big man. I'm guessing with those 2 roster spots open and JJ sidelined I see Sasha maybe getting a second 10 day.

Sorta glad we kept Barnes. I like him just being on the team for some reason.

Well we got rid of dead weight but yeah not getting anything blows. We needed another big man. I'm guessing with those 2 roster spots open and JJ sidelined I see Sasha maybe getting a second 10 day.

Sorta glad we kept Barnes. I like him just being on the team for some reason.

Well, there's this --

Frank13 ‏@RealFrank13 10m
Rumor is 76ers SF Danny Granger will be bought out of his contract and the Clippers will be the runner up to sign him. #Clippers

That would be nice. Plus, I'm hearing we worked out Ivan Johnson. That's kind of interesting -- he could bring that Reggie Evans/K-Mart toughness we've been missing the last couple years.

Well, there's this --

Frank13 ‏@RealFrank13 10m
Rumor is 76ers SF Danny Granger will be bought out of his contract and the Clippers will be the runner up to sign him. #Clippers

That would be nice. Plus, I'm hearing we worked out Ivan Johnson. That's kind of interesting -- he could bring that Reggie Evans/K-Mart toughness we've been missing the last couple years.

Wouldn't mind picking up BOTH of those guys. Always been a fan of Granger. I still think he can produce if given the opportunity. Also hear we may be looking in to Glen Davis cause he might get released by the Magic.

Honestly, I'm glad we stood our ground. Shows some kind of faith in our team from our core group. Sad to see Jamison go but good riddens of Mullens.

Man, if we can replace Mullens and Jamison with Granger and Davis or Johnson, we'll be in real good shape. I'll be impressed.

Glen Davis would be a clutch asset if he plays at 100% for Doc. Granger would also add a good presence and fill in some gaps.

I felt bad for Mullens but sadly he was a 7 footer who couldn't rebound. Jamison was cool but even in the little minutes he played he was underwhelming.

Jason Collins might be a great add on if he becomes available but I'm sure Jason Kidd and the Nets will scoop him.

This will be an interesting week as far as 10 day contracts and buyouts. They have 3 spots open so hopefully moves come fast.

Bench killing us tonight, except DC. That's what got Memphis back in this game. Hopefully, they step it up in half 2.

Another tough loss tonight. We really miss Redick. The bench just has no potency without Crawford and Barnes. SMH.

Glen Davis would be an ill pickup and I think he'll sign.

If we add MWP that might give us that extra physical oomf we missing.

Very happy about the Big Baby signing. I expect him to get big minutes eventually. I can actually see him playing with Blake at times, since he's a decent mid-range shooter.

^^^Not necessarily. It would be situational and based on match-ups. Maybe they could even go big and play Blake at SF with Baby and DJ.

^^^ He was playing good minutes for Orlando for a while, so I think he'll be pretty ready to go. It helps that he already knows Doc's system too.

Back
Top Bottom