OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Milos comes back on Milos Teodosic Jedi bobble head night and helps deliver a win. Chosen One.

**** a tank. We’re coming for the 4 seed now...

LOL

Reactions: HIM
I was all on board the tank but we were still 8th in reverse standings. We'd have to finish with less than 20 wins to have a real shot and that just wasn't gonna happen. I guess we'll have to settle for a championship.

Milos take my energy.

So basically, as long as Milos plays, we can’t lose.
Even lost AR in this one and still basically cruised to a W.

Also, Lou Will is really freaking good.

:rofl: :rofl:

Fam how the hell are we on a 3 game winning streak man. What the hell is this :lol: we cruised to a win w/o 4 starters :rofl: :rofl:

Lou Williams is way way better than I thought. I've never seen him play this well. Not just as a scorer, but as a basketball player. Like..if we were any better he'd be an All Star this year

So Danilo's injury is a new injury? How you injur you asss twice on separate occasions

Doc Rivers has 4 rookies in the rotation, two of which are undrafted, the other two were drafted in the 2nd round.

For most of the season he's played w/o 3 to 4 starters.

And we're 10th in the west right now right in the playoff hunt. It's not the popular thing to say, but he's really done a solid job this year. Season could have and should have went the other way by now.

^^^ Yeah, I haven’t changed how I feel about wanting the team to go in a new direction with the coach, but I also can’t complain about how Doc has handled this season, particularly once Blake went down.

don't want to be negative but I'd give credit to the other teams sucking too :lol:

team had a 9 game losing streak then another 4 a few games later and it's not until his hands are tied that he actually gives young players a chance

sorry but Rivers gets no credit for being 10th in the West ( was 11th before the Lakers last lose) where Memphis has bombed

no participation awards at this stage despite that injury, i'm sorry

don't want to be negative but I'd give credit to the other teams sucking too :lol:

team had a 9 game losing streak then another 4 a few games later and it's not until his hands are tied that he actually gives young players a chance

sorry but Rivers gets no credit for being 10th in the West ( was 11th before the Lakers last lose) where Memphis has bombed

no participation awards at this stage despite that injury, i'm sorry

I can’t really disagree with any of that...

Doc's holding Milos out tonight and Austin is sitting because of the concussion. So basically, it's going to be DJ, Lou and the AC Clippers.

Doc's holding Milos out tonight and Austin is sitting because of the concussion. So basically, it's going to be DJ, Lou and the AC Clippers.

They put in a helluva effort. Came close to stealing that game yesterday. At least made it entertaining, which was more than I was expecting...

Evans showed out...

- Wonder what the team will do with guys like CJ Williams and Jamil's two way deals expire. Pretty sure that CJ especially, his deal has to be up soon. It's only 45 days or so, not games. Not opposed to making them standard NBA Deals, especially CJ. I'm intrigued by him.

- I'm SO HIGH on Jawun. The things he's great at are things that good NBA pg's are in 2017. The Clips got a steal.

- Sindarius has regressed a bit, but progress isn't linear, especially for rookies.

- Undefeated Milos had a great run.

We got one in Jawun. I don't like Thornwell's game at all. Makes a lot of dumb mistakes too.

Evans and Trez have been very pleasant surprises.

Milos-Rivers-Gallo-Blake-DJ

Evans-Lou-Wes-Trez-Reed

Dekker every now and then. That would be my rotation.

So, Austin back tonight...BUT Lou is out with an ankle sprain...of course. LOL.

Im just about done with Gallinari. There's no way you can convince me this isn't an injury he couldn't play through. He's most like 20 games with a sore ***. He's a *****.

I really am against tanking but there's no point in trying to win games if literally Pat/Lou/BG/Wejo/Danilo etc. ARE ALL OUT WITH INJURY. Midas whale let the youngins get reps and kick the tires on this season.

I really am against tanking but there's no point in trying to win games if literally Pat/Lou/BG/Wejo/Danilo etc. ARE ALL OUT WITH INJURY. Midas whale let the youngins get reps and kick the tires on this season.

I’m saying, bro. The universe is speaking and saying the tank is on...

So Gallo apparently has a partial glute tear...going to be out for a while...maybe even longer than Blake. Uh, boy...

Lmao bro tore his *** :rofl: :rofl:

Nice to see the team get a win and see them having fun in the process. Last night's game was fun.

However it's absolutely amazing that we're still in the 10th spot man I keep thinking we're way further off than we are. We're like two losses behind the 8th seed :lol: :lol:

Reactions: HIM
^^^ We’re six games below .500. Most recent years in the West that would put you way off the playoff pace. This year is a little different.

Scrappy as the team has been lately, feel like we’re going to get washed tonight. CP3 and the Rox not gonna let a short handed Clippers squad hand them a second home L in a row...oh well.

Back
Top Bottom